Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboard talk/BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #1741
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
You have no idea .. its 107 right now and I would love to be cruisin down a run right now.. t shirt.. music. Ahhh lol
I hear ya Moose!
Old 08-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #1742
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I am!! also i been looking at a weather forum, looks like we are going to have an early fall, fall weather really setting in, in about 3 weeks or so. no out look on a winter yet, but we have had a below average summer temps, and it’s been really wet, i’m hoping that it stays and we have below average winter(and even fall temps) and hope it is “wet”/ we get a lot of snow.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #1743
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whats a good jacket guys? I have black valcom pants, thought about valcom jacket with powder flap that zips to the pants but don’t have to have it. would at least like it to have an elastic band to help keep snow and cold out.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #1744
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't you ask us that atleast once last year?
Old 08-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #1745

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Didn't you ask us that atleast once last year?
i don’t remember....... may have..... probably did now that i think about it........
Old 09-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #1746
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a pair of Burton Ambush. Old man winter needs to hurry. I'm tired of wearing these around the house.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #1747
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
yea i need new boots this year. my last pair are a couple seasons old and broken in so much they are like a size too big now.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #1748
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
picked up a pair of 2014 ride insano boots last week...pumped!

broke my last two sets of salomon malmutes, so i decided to switch it up...

gotta stuff those feet in there early man...toes should be cramped..then heat mold with extra padding over the toes...should make a nice snug fit for a while
Old 09-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #1749

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
picked up a pair of 2014 ride insano boots last week...pumped!

broke my last two sets of salomon malmutes, so i decided to switch it up...

gotta stuff those feet in there early man...toes should be cramped..then heat mold with extra padding over the toes...should make a nice snug fit for a while
yea ride insano are what my most recent pair are. the light blue ones.. maybe 2 or 3 seasons old. I bought them so tight that the whole first season hurt, and now I need to wear my thickest socks and crank down the boa's.

definitely an awesome boot but really stiff.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #1750
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
stiff is great for the steep stuff..everything else i tried on didn't cut it...i know the malmute are stiff enough, but their lacing system i wasn't a fan of. kept breaking on me. this will be my first boa setup.. i like the dual zone outer system..the malmutes were one continuous lace on the outside.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #1751

I have ride boots. i forget witch ones. and i LOVE the boa setup! only thing i wish, was that my pants had the little opening in the part that goes over the boot to keep snow out. i se some now have a flap so you can tighten the boa down more. i can still do it but not as easy as i could if it had a little opening for it.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #1752
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #1753

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #1754
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
yea i need new boots this year. my last pair are a couple seasons old and broken in so much they are like a size too big now.
Now is a good time to buy. I got my with 40% off.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #1755

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Now is a good time to buy. I got my with 40% off.
Yea I just did some shopping on dogfunk.com

Boots, park gloves, tool, and a sweatshirt all for $200 w/ free shipping. The boots themselves cost that much at full price.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #1756
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
I need bindings this year but since I'm probably not getting out it's not worth it.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #1759
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up nice Burton AK jacket for half off for our local shop in Edmonton. Looking forward to it getting cold already!
Old 09-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #1760

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Might be making a trip to boulder this winter

Tw shred meet?
Haha guessing you're talking about boulder, co and not big boulder, pa?

Products Discussed in this Thread