Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboard talk/BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #1761
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'm only half hour from boulder
Old 09-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #1762
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Haha guessing you're talking about boulder, co and not big boulder, pa?
no, fuck that haha. my buddy is coming out from pitt, but no way im going to waste my money flying to the east coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i'm only half hour from boulder
sweet.

my buddy's friend lives there, so i guess we are staying there for our adventure
Old 09-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #1763
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Anyone riding the Sierras this year, I'm pretty much always down to shred. Night pass to Boreal FTW
Old 09-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #1764
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I downloaded the new Nike video- never not, from iTunes this morning but couldn't get it to sync onto my iPod. I'm going to play with it when I get home and finally watch the video, but does anyone have any ideas why it wouldn't sync to my iPod?
Old 09-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #1765
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
cool videos are not compatible in jersey
Old 09-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #1766
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I downloaded the new Nike video- never not, from iTunes this morning but couldn't get it to sync onto my iPod. I'm going to play with it when I get home and finally watch the video, but does anyone have any ideas why it wouldn't sync to my iPod?
either memory or maybe HD? i dont usually put videos on my phone so im not sure but i know HD is a problem when i play them on my computer
Old 09-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #1767
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
cool videos are not compatible in jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
either memory or maybe HD? i dont usually put videos on my phone so im not sure but i know HD is a problem when i play them on my computer
Plenty of memory, but I was wondering about it being hd. I found somewhere on apples website that hd videos only work on the newer stuff, not the iPod I have. It said there's normally a standard def version downloaded with the high def, so I'm going to have to see why I only have the hd version...
Old 11-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #1768
revolut10n is on a distinguished road
revolut10n's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.

Just got into snowboarding last year.

I have an L2R Summit Natural board - they're made by a local (to me) shop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN7_lBX2Dzg

Burton Imperial boots
Union Force bindings.
Anon Hawkeye goggles.
Some furnace-like mittens from Dakine.
686 Smarty pants
686 Smarty static jacket (never used).

I've been looking at the weather every day now for the last 2 months and can't wait to get going. Hopefully stuff will start opening any day now!
Old 11-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #1769
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Well ober gatlinurg here in TN has started making snow. not getting my season pass. could have got it for $275 but i’m just going to go to other places like NC and maybe only do evening/nigh sessions at ober. imho it’s really not that good of a place and kinda small.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #1770
Where I'm at there's Stevens Pass, Whistler, Baker, and Hood within 5 hours. We're pretty damned setup out here. Part of the reason that I never really see myself moving out of the area.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #1771
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolut10n View Post
Where I'm at there's Stevens Pass, Whistler, Baker, and Hood within 5 hours. We're pretty damned setup out here. Part of the reason that I never really see myself moving out of the area.
nice. ober is like 1h rom me, that i got cataloochee, beach mountain, and suger all like 3hours a way.probably just going to kinda plain 2 day trips up their. and plain a trip to WNY and go to holiday valley again.

ober only has like 9 “runs”/trails.

here is what it looks like... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...56643336,d.eW0
Old 11-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #1772

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You son of a bitch!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #1773
Come on out, the snow's fine!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #1774
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
New Years bus trip to Whitefish Is booked and ready to go!
Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #1775

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come on out, the snow's fine!
I went to whistler 3 years ago and I can't wait to go again. Hopefully next year
Old 12-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #1776
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
you know your in good with mountain management when you text them to change where the webcam is pointing and they do it for you!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #1777
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
you know your in good with mountain management when you text them to change where the webcam is pointing and they do it for you!!!
i wish i could do that. they have the stupid cam pointed mostly at the tubing slope.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #1778
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
i wish i could do that. they have the stupid cam pointed mostly at the tubing slope.
Yeah it was posted towards an area with nothing going on and i wanted to see how snowmaking was going from 45 minutes away so i texted them and they moved it. Also they are gonna get me up on the mountain to try it out before it opens up. I love my job!!! Did I mention I get paid 36 hours a week to snowboard?!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #1780
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Went skiing last Sunday to Winter Park (Mary Jane). It was -4 at the base (-28 with the wind chill).

Had four layers on top: t-shirt, longjohns, under armour and the bibs. It was so cold that every 45 mins, my fingers would turn blue, so I would take a break.

Did VERY well, only fell once on a blue run. I believe I "found" my footing!

Products Discussed in this Thread