LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboard talk/BS

Old 01-02-2014, 03:52 AM   #1801
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Hey scot snow has been coming down and is nice pow over here around buffalo.

Yes same here already an inch on ground
Could be a great storm
And pure flufffffff
Old 01-02-2014, 06:32 AM   #1802
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah their is about 6" maybe 8" on the ground and it's snowing now. It started like Monday here.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #1803
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
yea this is a good storm perfect temp to maximize moisture in the atmosphere
going to be epic....8" on the ground as of 5pm and another 18+ expected.......
woot
wooot
this is what dreams are made of
Old 01-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #1804
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yea this is a good storm perfect temp to maximize moisture in the atmosphere
going to be epic....8" on the ground as of 5pm and another 18+ expected.......
woot
wooot
this is what dreams are made of
oh my god

18"

hate you.

im probably going to go hurt myself riding rails tomorrow...not quite the same as 18" though. post some face shots!
Old 01-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #1805
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
due to inclement weather I am sleeping at the ski hill tonight. We have no hotels on the mountain. And I am not sleeping in my truck!
Old 01-12-2014, 05:50 AM   #1806
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
due to inclement weather I am sleeping at the ski hill tonight. We have no hotels on the mountain. And I am not sleeping in my truck!
Did you find oz's cave to sleep in?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:21 AM   #1807
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Did you find oz's cave to sleep in?
Nope slept on the stretcher at the ski patrol clinic
Old 01-31-2014, 11:44 AM   #1808

that moment when you lay down a carve and you are about a foot off the ground!
Old 01-31-2014, 12:44 PM   #1809
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that moment when you lay down a carve and you are about a foot off the ground!
love that....except when there is a layer of ice underneath and you slide out haha unfortunately thats what usually happens to me haha
Old 02-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #1810
cab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to all

Name: Corey
cab4you26's Tacoma Gallery
I love snowboarding! Been going to Snowshoe for a few years now. We tend to stay at Silver Creek unless we go to Western Territory.

We made a bungalow two years ago in the woods that fit 8 people comfortably. We started to make one last year. I was shaking a dead tree to try and push it over, when this fell on my face.

Old 02-16-2014, 03:27 PM   #1811

I dont need to make any cabins in the woods I got one made on the mountain for me which includes satellite, an xbox a PlayStation a keurig coffee maker and a mini fridge
Old 02-25-2014, 03:17 AM   #1812
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any hardbooters here?? looking to get a hardboot set-up if I can find something at th right price.
I've been riding plates since my first Burton Safari 181 back in the mid 80's. It's getting tougher as I get older, but still a ton of fun on the groomers. I was glad to see good coverage of the snowboard parallel slalom and GS races, albeit on CBC, not NBC. Huge moments for Vic Wild, and vindication of his poor treatment by the USSA snowboard "establishment" that is singularly focused on park/pipe. Two gold medals the US just gave to Russia.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #1813
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one of these bad boys since it was on sale... been eying this board for a while. Anyone ride one or have opinions?