Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Diecast Cars

Old 10-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #22
Tail Gunner is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Tail Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Heres a few "Toys" I have pick(ed)up over the past few years. The all black one was actually one the the metallic blue ones that I took apart, striped, and repainted Black Sand Pearl to match my real truck. They are all Hot Wheels.
Attached Thumbnails
Diecast Cars-picture-007.jpg   Diecast Cars-picture-008.jpg   Diecast Cars-picture-009.jpg   Diecast Cars-picture-011.jpg   Diecast Cars-picture-010.jpg  

Old 10-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I thought i was the only one who like collecting die cast cars. I used to get one like everyday a few years ago but now i have slowed down, but no joke i have roughly 350+ cars including hot wheels and match box cars and die cast cars
Old 10-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #24
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Tail gunner im digging that black one you painted might have to copy ya!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
here's pics of the hot wheels mis packaged countach that i have

Old 01-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #26
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail Gunner View Post
Heres a few "Toys" I have pick(ed)up over the past few years. The all black one was actually one the the metallic blue ones that I took apart, striped, and repainted Black Sand Pearl to match my real truck. They are all Hot Wheels.
I have two of each of the rubber tired "dirt wheels" Hot Wheels. Two of the blue and two of the black. They are very rare and hard to find. Mine are still in the packaging though.

I prefer the 1:18 scale diecast though. I have 47 of the Muscle Machine cars, I have every model but the '62 Vette. I have about 60 of them in the smaller scale.

I have an Ivan Stewart signed AutoArt 1:18 scale baja 1000 Tundra as well as several other specialty/movie cars. The Cuda from Phantasm, the Lincoln from the movie "The Car" and boxes of others.

I have about 45 of th 1:18 scale cars in cases mounted on the wall in the living room.

Marc M