LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

My New Bikes

Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
My New Bikes

So, with my truck not running offroad, and all the great eye candy at the beach, I got back into my project bikes. Finally got around to finishing up my primary cruiser, dubbed PHAT KAT...

SixThreeZero 3speed

Skull Shift Knob from Pep Boys bolted to front fender as a "hood ornament"

Greenline Bicycles saddle with back rest from Chubbys Cruisers in Culver City, CA.

Matching vanilla color fenders from Chubbys Cruisers.

Out and about on Venice Beach cruising in retro fashion.

I am waiting on my personalized PHAT KAT license plate to come in, and looking at getting a rear rack and retro dummy brake light.

Stay tuned for my chopper bike pics.
Attached Thumbnails
My New Bikes-img_0002a.jpg   My New Bikes-img_0003a.jpg   My New Bikes-img_0004a.jpg   My New Bikes-img_0005a.jpg   My New Bikes-phat-kat-003b.jpg  

Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
gnarly bike man.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I bet you can mount that bottle holder on the seat back too.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks!

yah, im actually considering rigging up a mini wine barrel to the seat back with a long straw so i can fill it up with iced water... or other refreshing beverage... hahaha

my 7 year old daughter wanted a cruiser too, so we got our hands on an Electra Hawaii 16" on Craigslist for $60

Stock pic...

With an hour to kill, my tools, and some misc parts laying around the garage, we came up with CHUBBZ

Attached Thumbnails
My New Bikes-chubbz-001a.jpg  
Old 08-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Here a before and after pic of a cruiser I rebuilt, I believe the frame to be late 1940s.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thToy View Post
Here a before and after pic of a cruiser I rebuilt, I believe the frame to be late 1940s.

oh, that looks awesome... love the forks...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck

my chopper is just about done...

waiting on the LOW PHAT license plate

trying to find someone local to convert my rear wheel to 3 speed internal hub

might change out the lay back seat post and saddle...

Attached Thumbnails
My New Bikes-christina-godepski-2-0022a.jpg