Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Airsfoft Guns (Help!)

Old 10-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Airsfoft Guns (Help!)

After I get settled into my job, and get my truck straighend out - I'm plannin' on upgrading my airsoft stock. I've never really been that much interested in it, because I mainly have an arseal of plastic, pump guns. (In reference to rifles.) The only metal one I have is a battery powered AK-47 (CMYA or something to that effect).

I'm thinkin' about purchasing two of the Armalite M-15 variants, specifically the M15A4 Carbine (w/ telescopic stock) and a regular M15A4. Both of these would be from here:

http://www.armaliteairsoft.com Listed under "Armalite M15".

Anyone have any experience with these? Yay? Nay? I'm really hoping to get some full-metal ones. I hate the cheapy plastic ones.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #2
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Have you looked at any Classic Army or Marui?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:56 AM   #4
Banned
robsatx is on a distinguished road
robsatx's Tacoma Gallery

my 11 yr old has this one. Totally rules all the other kids.

410FPS with .20 bbs
http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/JG_V...jg-g36c-v3.htm

He just ordered an 2500 round autofeeder.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:27 AM   #5
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play paintball when I was younger, almost got into Airsoft too...

The short story - I was asked to play a bad guy in some type of training exercise for some alphabet soup agency and loved every minute of it. We were using Simunition - damn close to the real thing - and yea - these things hurt like hell (you are a little bit more motivated to employ better tactics). I was never able to get into Airsoft or even back into paintball after that. Something about having the noise, the recoil, the smell of gunpowder - it gets you charged up. That and having highly trained people on the other end not messing around! I would do it again in a heart beat.

wow - I think I just had a flashback...
Old 10-30-2008, 06:46 AM   #6
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling my ics sd6 for 200
Old 10-30-2008, 07:16 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I'm selling my ics sd6 for 200
pic?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:41 AM   #9
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
pic?
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-ICS-MP5SD6-3.htm

Here's what it is I used it 3 time's and will sell with battery's Quick charger and so on the suppressor keep's coming off though