Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any reviews/opinions on Access XCL 9.5?

Old 09-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Any reviews/opinions on Access XCL 9.5?

Access XCL 9.5 29er

Was at Performance Bike today checking out cranksets and was talked into considering a new bike (current Giant is almost 10yrs old) and spent a lot of time checking the Access out. Found a few reviews online and wondering if anyone here knows anything about them. Seems like decent components for the price.

I also need to visit a Specialized dealer to check them out - my 1st mtb was a Hardrock and I loved that one compared to the Giant. Gonna try it out again and see if the feelings still exist.