Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Well Phil stepped down

Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Well Phil stepped down

He did some amazing things here at UT during his stay. Its a shame to see him go because he's been there since I was 5 years old. I grew up to John Ward covering his games. As much as I hate it were just not making any progression. This is the toughest league in college ball and we just can't compete. IDK if anybody on here follows Tennessee ball like me, but do yunz think they will get rid of any other coaches? Also any ideas who may be a candidate for Head coach?

This years obviously a bad one for Tennessee. I'll still wear my orange and white proud, cuz we'll come back like always. Since were outta the running heres to the successful SEC teams. Bring a crystal ball home 'bama(and good luck getting there first lol). Theres always the inner confrence rival, but I pull for every SEC team in post season.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:05 AM   #2
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Tennessee fan as well and hated to hear that Phil Fulmer was leaving. I don't know that it was so much his coaching this year as the lack of good, experienced players. He had a terrific run and has a lot to be proud of. Don't know who will succeed him, but they're going to have some big shoes to fill.