Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

GoW2 and/or COD WW

Old 11-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #41
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I hate chinatown
Old 11-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #42
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I hate chinatown
For me it depends on the game mode. I can't stand it for hardcore but something like ground war in either TDM or domination its not too bad.

-Dan
Old 11-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #43
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I just haven't been having any luck on it lately. When it first came out I loved it. Now I hate close up maps. I'm all about some bog and ambush though.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #44
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
yeah im all for paying for new maps and keeping cod4 im pretty sure ill wait for numero 6 when its the same makers doing the game and it will be futuristic weapons, should be badass
Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #45
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Beat GoW2 the game last night on hardcore. I'd have to say that I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't a boss at the end of the game. The last level was cool, but easy.

There was really only 2 bosses in the game. It was like watching a really good movie that suddenly ends. Your just sitting there watching the credits saying "so I guess it's over".

Just my opinion. What did everyone else think?

I'm getting COD WW tonight. This week is game overload.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:01 AM   #46
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

808trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
cod waw is awesome. i traded in my socom confrontation for it. With socom i just hated the gliching.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #47
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
GoW2 was a good game on insane it was fucking hard, yeah the ending level was easy and Raam from GoW was a much better boss fight. However they did leave the door open for GoW3 .

New GT: SERIK MULISHA
Old 11-13-2008, 01:01 PM   #48
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
GoW2 was a good game on insane it was fucking hard, yeah the ending level was easy and Raam from GoW was a much better boss fight. However they did leave the door open for GoW3 .

New GT: SERIK MULISHA
I totally agree, BUT we all knew that before playing the game anyway. I'm not saying the game was bad, actually it was awesome, but I'm just saying that if there was anything to nitpick on than that was it.

GoW2 = Highly recommended
Old 11-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #49
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Does Gears of War 2 have multiplayer online like Halo 3? I love Halo and playing the 4 on 4 team slayer etc. I was just curious if GOW2 has something similar
Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #50
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
Does Gears of War 2 have multiplayer online like Halo 3? I love Halo and playing the 4 on 4 team slayer etc. I was just curious if GOW2 has something similar
They have 5v5, 2v2 any everything in between, they death match, protect the leader, KotH, many others and my favorite Horde where you fight 50 waves of locusts and each wave gets harder and harder.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #51

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the new Horde mode. It's like a cross between story mode and multiplayer. "Us vs. them (computer)" where you keep getting waves of characters from the actual game. Up to 5 players vs computer. It keeps getting harder and harder as you go up in levels.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #52
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
finally a hardcore free for all! the dogs are pretty sick too.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #53
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjay View Post
finally a hardcore free for all! the dogs are pretty sick too.
Amen to the dogs, they are sweet!!