Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

GoW2 and/or COD WW

Old 11-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
GoW2 and/or COD WW

Any fellow gamers getting excited for Gears of War 2 or Call of Duty World at War? GoW2 comes out of Friday, Nov 7th, and COD WW comes out Tuesday, Nov 11th.

My xbox live gamertag = SGT Sweaty
Old 11-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
That reminds me I still need to get out and preorder COD W@W, Thanks!!

-Dan
Old 11-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
gears of war looks sick, but all of call of duty games are awesome!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
gears of war looks sick, but all of call of duty games are awesome!
I played COD4 and the first gears a ton, it just sucks that both of them are due out in a couple days of each other.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
I played COD4 and the first gears a ton, it just sucks that both of them are due out in a couple days of each other.

itll be worth it, cuz youll probably beat the game within a couple weeks, then you have another sick ass one waiting for you
Old 11-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to get cod5 waw. I am playing the beta now and its just as good if not better than cod4. as far as gears goes it too slow for me. feels like you got cement shoes on after playing cod.

the beta should be on the dashboard for anyone to download today or tomorrow. check it out its a lot of fun.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
the beta should be on the dashboard for anyone to download today or tomorrow. check it out its a lot of fun.
Really??? I haven't logged into xbox live for a couple days. Thanks
Old 11-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
AHHHHH!!! I wish the PS3 had the demo, oh well i can wait for another week...
Old 11-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #9
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to wait till they each get reviewed. I'm still loving cod4 and may just sit on that for a while.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #10
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I'm going to wait till they each get reviewed. I'm still loving cod4 and may just sit on that for a while.
If you got live just go to the dashboard and download the beta. its in the demo section under new releases. you can decide yourself.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #11
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If you got live just go to the dashboard and download the beta. its in the demo section under new releases. you can decide yourself.

really? no code needed or anything? So what your getting at is a demo? I usually just turn my xbox on and dive right into cod4 multiplayer. I hope you haven't gotten my hopes up!

scratch that: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/11...w-on-the-xblm/
Old 11-05-2008, 08:08 AM   #12

[quote=lifesaflaw123;234376]really? no code needed or anything? So what your getting at is a demo? I usually just turn my xbox on and dive right into cod4 multiplayer. I hope you haven't gotten my hopes up!

scratch that: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/11...lm/[/quote]

I wanted download it last night, but ran out of time. DAMN ELECTION!!! I'll be playing tonight.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #14

After playing the demo of COD WaW, as much as I don't wanna admit it, I like it and its a fresh change.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #15
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait for GoW2 less than two days .
Old 11-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #16
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
call of duty here for the ps3

norcalbb11 is the name if you guys wanna play hit me up
Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #17
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
After playing the demo of COD WaW, as much as I don't wanna admit it, I like it and its a fresh change.
I felt the same way. I was like not another ww2 game. but in the end its just as good as cod4 if not better.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM   #18

Quote:
I felt the same way. I was like not another ww2 game. but in the end its just as good as cod4 if not better.

Were you like WTF DOGS? like i was?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #19
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

yeah. I was like what can they do since their is no copters in those days. I think the dogs are a nice touch. They do work. the tanks on roundhouse can be fun too. cant wait to play all the maps.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #20

Quote:
yeah. I was like what can they do since their is no copters in those days. I think the dogs are a nice touch. They do work. the tanks on roundhouse can be fun too. cant wait to play all the maps.
Dogs? I'm assuming that after a kill streak you get dogs. What is this on and what are the others?