LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Dana White says Frankie Edgar is #t p4p...

Old 10-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Dana White says Frankie Edgar is #t p4p...

So in last nights post fight press conference Dan White said he thinks Frankie Edgar is the #2 p4p best fighter in the world behind Anderson Silva presumably pushing GSP down to number 3. Its obvious that Edgar is extremely talented and imho has the best boxing in the ufc. I think he deserves to be a top 10 but what do you guys think about being in the top 2 and bumping GSP?
I'm not ready a big believer in p4p lists because they are pretty biased and opinion based but I wanted to see what you guys thought about it.it.