Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

New CD's

Old 11-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
New CD's

any recommendations for other members......just got the new rise against cd its pretty good, not like their old stuff but good

any new cd's you guys/gals bought or downloaded???
Old 11-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My buddies saw them in concert he said they put on an awesome show.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to rise against in concert! I like there new cd as well!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
yea they are really good, saw them at the warp tour...only 30min set weak.

also got the new metallica cd.....still unsure must listen to it more
Old 11-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #5
JGUT will become famous soon enough
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Got the new Senses Fail CD. It's pretty good but I still think that their last album was better. Metallica's new CD is great. Takes a while to get used to it and if you check them out in concert this year you won't regret getting it since they play a lot of songs from the new album.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #6
Dennis = sinneD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGUT View Post
Got the new Senses Fail CD. It's pretty good but I still think that their last album was better. Metallica's new CD is great. Takes a while to get used to it and if you check them out in concert this year you won't regret getting it since they play a lot of songs from the new album.

really? im going to see them in december, any tips or clues do they do anything cool. last time i went for st.anger they didn't even play any really from that album just the old shit, thank god. but they had fire and stuff. pretty cool
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Well it depends on how much you want me to give away. LOL. I hope you got general admission because it kicks ass, you can see them from wherever you're standing since they walk around to different parts of the stage. Talk about cool effects they outdid themselves this time around. I've never seen so many lasers shooting out, I almost thought I was at a rave party..haha. Anyways they do have flames, colored flames in fact. I posted a few pics from the show a couple of weeks ago.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #8
Dennis = sinneD
sweet, thats enough info......yea i got general ad. sounds like its going to be fun!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
You're are in for a good time. I want to check them out again. Here's what they played on October 21st.

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
One
Broken, Beat And Scarred
Cyanide
Frantic
Until It Sleeps
The Four Horsemen
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Encore:
Last Caress
So What
Seek and Destroy
Old 11-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
Dennis = sinneD
looks like a sweet set list. never seen last caress, i bit random but would love to see it. who else played??
Old 11-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #11
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
"The Down" and this other band called "The Sword". Only got to see one of them and showed up late thanks to traffic and the half mile walk to the arena.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #12
Dennis = sinneD
never heard of them, just like metallica cant have any other band out shine them.....tisk tisk.