Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Stand Up Paddle Surfs on here.

Old 04-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #41
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Nice, If anyone is interested, I have an adjustable ATX paddle for sale!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ocated-hb.html
Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #42
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferdude View Post
Which brands do you have? I was looking at the Tower boards, as they're the least expensive I've seen.
Currently $395, which is a damn good deal IMO. Would be nice to have on my motorcycle trips!

http://www.towerpaddleboards.com/Inf...-twr-bnc-6.htm

How did I miss this? I have two Sevylor Samoas, and I bought a used ULI not too ago. The ULI got a new deck pad installed at the factory and needs a little cleanup.