LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Now that GOW2 is out....

Old 11-10-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Now that GOW2 is out....

What do you guys think of it?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
What do you guys think of it?
AWESOME!!!!

My good friend and I finally came back to reality from playing GoW2 all weekend. Almost beat the game on hardcore, on act 5.2 or 5.3. Horde mode is a really good idea, I like it. We had 3 people, and could only get to level 18 on casual. It's tough, but with 5 or 6 whatever the max is, it would probably be alot easier. Haven't played multiplayer, but I'm sure it's good as well.

Kinda curious how it will do compared to COD WW that's due out tomorrow. Stupid gaming companies have to put out the best two games of the year back-to-back, again...

Here's another post on the subject: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...w2-cod-ww.html
Old 11-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Beat the game last night on hardcore. I'd have to say that I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't a boss at the end of the game. The last level was cool, but easy.

There was really only 2 bosses in the game. It was like watching a really good movie that suddenly ends. Your just sitting there watching the credits saying "so I guess it's over".

Just my opinion. What did everyone else think?