Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What Have You Put Away For Winter-------

Old 11-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
I was just in Havasu my brother has lived there for 12 years my kind of weather for sure a good bartender a few cherry bombs nice.
Thats were our next boating trip is going to be. We have some friends that live there, and they opened their house for us. Should be a fun time as we are going to have 2 Jet Skis, My boat, and a 28 foot cuddy.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #22
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats were our next boating trip is going to be. We have some friends that live there, and they opened their house for us. Should be a fun time as we are going to have 2 Jet Skis, My boat, and a 28 foot cuddy.
My wife and I were kicking our selfs all the way home for not renting jet skis while we were there and definitely stop by the Naked Turtle
Old 11-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #23
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
might as well pull the insurance. was hoping i could get an extra ride this year on the bike, doesnt look like it though. might be able to squeak one on the car though.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
winter? what is this "winter" you speak of?
lol... i think its when the sun disappears for like 6 months. the best time of year here. except everyones parents are here
Old 11-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #26
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
might as well pull the insurance. was hoping i could get an extra ride this year on the bike, doesnt look like it though. might be able to squeak one on the car though.

nice toys roy
Old 11-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #27
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=RoyB;243317] might as well pull the insurance. was hoping i could get an extra ride this year on the bike, doesnt look like it though. might be able to squeak one on the car though.

Nice vette!!! here is my mom and here friends' vettes!
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Put Away For Winter--------img_3599-1-.jpg   What Have You Put Away For Winter--------img_4620-1-.jpg   What Have You Put Away For Winter--------img_4621-1-.jpg   What Have You Put Away For Winter--------vette-002.jpg  
Old 11-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #28
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
lol... i think its when the sun disappears for like 6 months. the best time of year here. except everyones parents are here
We need a booth on the Georgia border with a sign that says "Welcome to Florida. Deposit your money in the basket, then go home".
Old 11-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #30
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are so fun to drive!!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #31
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Well, my bass boat is covered and parked in the side yard, the lawn tractor has been idle for a few weeks now and I brought the snowblower up from the basement and ran it for a few minutes. The older I get (and I'm getting up their) the less I look forward to winter.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #32
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
This is my toy. I actually can drive it now with the days in the low 70s if no rain (which we haven't seen any of). However, once it gets much colder I won't drive it. 1986 930 Turbo

Old 11-11-2008, 07:33 PM   #33
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
You aren't crazy. I rode my Nighthawk 750 around Denver almost everyday that it wasn't raining or snowing for 2 years.
Maybe I just need to rephrase..."Yes, I know I'm crazy, but I'm not the only one." LOL! Thanks 007!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:33 PM   #34
The Reasonable One
myrcrocks is on a distinguished road
myrcrocks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to myrcrocks
My summer toy.... 2005 Honda RC51....
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Put Away For Winter--------imgp1396_resize.jpg  
Old 11-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #35
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I ain't puttin away shit! Theres no snow but its started to get down into the 20's once or twice already. Cold weather= deer huntin,campin, and all the usual stuff! Honestly I couldn't stand to not have a winter lol.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
i ain't puttin away shit! Theres no snow but its started to get down into the 20's once or twice already. Cold weather= deer huntin,campin, and all the usual stuff! Honestly i couldn't stand to not have a winter lol.
right on!!! I am guessing that deer in your sig is from a trail cam?? Hope you get him if so!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #37
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the words guys and nice looking cars as well! My vette is for sale if anyone is interested
Old 11-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #38
jrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the rough

Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Jason
jrws6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Awesome!
We have a vette following here!
Our vette (me & my husband)

My nephew's vette (yellow) and my brother/sister-in-laws vette (red)
Did you guys find a 3 for sell on Chrome ZO6 wheels
Nice cars Gotta love Torch Red!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing. I'll be getting out the snowboard soon.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #40
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
right on!!! I am guessing that deer in your sig is from a trail cam?? Hope you get him if so!!!
Yeah he is! That picture is from last year. He's alot bigger now. Ruts kickin in now! His days are coming to an end