Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Steel-tip Dart Throwers out there?

Old 11-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
kneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Karl
kneisska's Tacoma Gallery
Any Steel-tip Dart Throwers out there?

Any Steel-tip Dart Throwers out there? Just curious...

I play for the Minneapolis Dart League on Tuesday nights at Pubs around the Metro area. I'd be kind of interesting to see if there are any Tacoma enthusiasts who are in my league or share the same hobby. My friggin' team is in last place in "B" division though...I blame the beer.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Skidrowe is on a distinguished road
Skidrowe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a nice dart board in my garage that I rarely use. However if my friends and I end up in a bar with steel tipped darts, we always end up playing cricket for a few hours.

-Skid
Old 11-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
kneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of lightkneisska is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Karl
kneisska's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidrowe View Post
I have a nice dart board in my garage that I rarely use. However if my friends and I end up in a bar with steel tipped darts, we always end up playing cricket for a few hours.

-Skid

Nice. That's where my board is too. Of course by better half won't let me throw inside where I'll undoubtedly hit the nice sheet-rock, laminate floor, or a cat.

Cricket is such a fun game. It's my favorite as well. In leagues we play 501 Double Out and 301 Double In/Double Out. It's just what they do in England and we mimic their rules. Lot's of math, smack talk, and beer. An easy way to make a boring Tuesday more fun!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
Love to play. We play at least 3 to 4 times a week for fun. Even our wives play most of the time. No leagues yet though.