Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any paintballers?

Old 12-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #21
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Here are a few pics of the marker's I've owned in the past...

Markers that are currently in my possession...

Old 12-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #23
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice guns, gents. I played tons of woodsball when I was younger on fields my buddies and I built at our houses; Maybe 10 of us would play 5 on 5 matches all day on the weekends. Just like most people sounds like I slowly stopped playing when everybody went off to college, but i did play one big scenario game with about 500 people 3 years ago, it was an Aliens vs. Predators vs. Marines thing. It was a blast.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #24
Tacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dominick
Tacos Por Vida's Tacoma Gallery
Nice collections of guns. I have an etek 3 lt which i love. Great gun. I had an autococker which was a good gun when it worked right but that thing would hardly work right, there was always something wrong with it
Old 12-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #25
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Anybody here play paintball? I'm into it. I play woodsball/scenario. Speedball is cool, but a little too fast paced & expensive for my tastes.
Yeah man I play a little...I actually work (sometimes play) at Pev's Paintball over here in Aldie if you ever want to head over. It's just off Route 15 so not crazy far from Manassas. I just run a simple Tippmann 98 with a aftermarket barrel because I just like to have a little fun every once in a while...Really good equipment is just too damn expensive for my playing style.

-- Matt --
Old 12-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #26
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play the in the PSP Xball Division 3. Some of the most fun 6 years of my life. Traveling around playing paintball with a bunch of teenagers. Cant get better than that. Have some funny stories. Quit cus it took up too much time and money.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #27
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Here are a few pics of the marker's I've owned in the past...

Markers that are currently in my possession...

:drools: Autocockers. I had a cocker back then. e2 frame with a Zero board. I wanted to get an Ego but I got my truck and sold my Pb gear for truck mod money.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #28
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Matt, I play at Pev's now & then. We usually go out to Skyline in Strasburg. The fields are more to my style of play.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #29
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
got a couple of tippman 98s. Love to play, i just dont get out much anymore unfortunately. play woods/scenario
Old 12-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #30
seth22 is on a distinguished road
seth22's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Played PSP and CFOA for a Division 2 team Named "Shiver" Traveled all over to play, had to quit because it got alittle to expensive even with sponsorships could not afford to keep playing. I still have all my stuff though just couldn't sell it because of all the good times I have had playing the game.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #31
Where the Grass is Green
HumboldtReign is on a distinguished road
HumboldtReign's Tacoma Gallery
Still playing

Old 12-22-2011, 03:03 AM   #32
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold my Tippman A5 RT and getting more into Airsoft.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #33
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play. Was a back player and wasted LOTS of money
Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #35
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Need an electronic hopper for that Spyder?
Old 01-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #37
Where the Grass is Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
mabey, but how well would an electronic feeder work with a semi auto?

why would it be worse?
Old 01-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #38

It will. More consistent ball feeding at high rates of fire. Is the Spyder electric? If not, you don't need one.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #40
Where the Grass is Green
Electronic hoppers will perform better than non-electronic hoppers because they load balls faster into the gun. Most guns will benefit from this, regardless of whether the gun is electronic or not. I would recommend an electronic hopper for any gun, unless it is a pump gun, then it is def not needed...