Notices

Any paintballers?

Old 01-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #41
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtReign View Post
Electronic hoppers will perform better than non-electronic hoppers because they load balls faster into the gun. Most guns will benefit from this, regardless of whether the gun is electronic or not. I would recommend an electronic hopper for any gun, unless it is a pump gun, then it is def not needed...
True, but for a mech gun you could get away with a shake n shoot to save a few bucks. For mechs and pumps I recommend the Proto Primo, great hopper for mechs and pumps and it's only $15! I use one on my backup/loaner setup, great hopper.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #42
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I have actually used a Primo on my Ion. It worked pretty good.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #43
Where the Grass is Green
HumboldtReign is on a distinguished road
HumboldtReign's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Primos are killer, we use them on some of the rental guns at work. Customers are happy cuz they dont have to use the shake and curse method!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #44
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play as well.. been prob 4 years since I've played. Was too expensive to keep up with. I rather my Tacoma than shooting paint at arrogant kids.

Here are a couple of my guns I've had.

First gun was a Spyder TL Plus. Still have it as a keepsake :P

Second gun was a Automag. No pix. Sold for System X NME. That was as a fun gun.

Sold it after a while and got an Ion.

Sold that after a while and got a Shocker and blacked it out.

Sold that and decided to quit. I bought a Tippmann Pro Carbine just to have. It was a really cheap price in case people want to get together and play some woods ball.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #45
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I'm considering the Primos for all my loaner 98's. But I want to get a Pinokio for my Ion first...
Old 02-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #46

Went & played today. Big crowd, lots of targets. Played first half of the day with my X7, broke out the Ion (for the 1st time) for the second half. I may sell the X7. I've never played with a speedball gun before & I'm impressed with the way it handled.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #47
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
i used to play a good bit but now i'm trying to sell my gun and goodies along with it
Old 02-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #49
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Went & played today. Big crowd, lots of targets. Played first half of the day with my X7, broke out the Ion (for the 1st time) for the second half. I may sell the X7. I've never played with a speedball gun before & I'm impressed with the way it handled.
The X7 will outlast that Ion.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #50

Yeah. I'm considering a newer gun, like an Etek 3.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #51
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you should buy mine haha

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ccesories.html
Old 02-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #52
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
I need a new one :/ My spyder extra is becoming more ancient than before. Looking into a ew-1 since it's electric
Old 02-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #53

I'm not a big fan of Spyders. If you want an inexpensive electro, look at a used Ion. Or if you want new, the GoG Xtacy (?). It's an updated Ion & just over $200.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #54
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Just a heads up, I've got a few paintball markers for sale if anyone is interested. Need money to fund my LT build. Click on the pictures for more details.

Warped Sportz Dark Shocker:

Custom Anodized WGP Vertebrae Pump Autococker:

Old 02-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #55
Tacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dominick
Tacos Por Vida's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it! I got an Etek 3 lt last yr and I love it! Definitely worth the money IMO
Old 02-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #56
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have Anything to say about the EW-1?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #57

Yeah, I've gotta heard great things about the Etek 3. Have a guy who has an Etek 23 offering to trade for my X7. Opinions?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #58
Tacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacos Por Vida is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dominick
Tacos Por Vida's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing you mean Etek 2? If so I've never used one before but I heard they were decent. That being said I've also never used an x7 but IMO; if you play more speedball than woodsball get the Etek if not keep you x7. Cuz it's not like you need to be shooting 15bps in the woods plus the x7 can prolly take more of a beating.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #59

I meant Etek 2. I do play more woodsball, but I like the agility of a speedball gun vs. the X7. I've been using Tippmanns since I started playing & just tried a speedball gun for the first time this weekend. It's a world of difference.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #60
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
i used to be quite the paintballer back in the day.

very good time. lot of nice people. loved the competition and shooting the hell out of people.