Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any paintballers?

Old 11-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Any paintballers?

Anybody here play paintball? I'm into it. I play woodsball/scenario. Speedball is cool, but a little too fast paced & expensive for my tastes.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
YESSSSIR I do. Playing Grand Finale at Wayne's World in Ocala.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I wish there was cool paintball places here. But we have tons of open coffee/farmland so I guess I'm into woodsball?

Redz Ion w/Halo loader FTMFW.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
TallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to beholdTallTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Army: FiSTers bring it fast and hard!
Name: Charles
TallTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't played in a year or so, but I'm a baller. It does get expensive playing speedball.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Haven't played in quite some time. Don't play as much as I used to. I've also owned a fair share of markers. Still have a few in my possession.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't played in years. We used to play every weekend.that is where my screen name comes from and that I've been painting cars for almost 20 years. Such a great way to have fun,stay in shape,and let your anger out.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Two years back you would be able to find me at the field two to three times a month. Got expensive though, and I slowly stopped playing. It's been about a year since the last time I played. I still have all my gear though, don't plan on getting rid of it as I know I will get back out there eventually.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #9
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play recreationally. Now I shoot real guns at long ranges
Old 12-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #11
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #12
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.myspace.com/video/dman597...ll-gun/1074075
link to video of gun
Old 12-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice gun, i used to play speed ball alot had an older impulse and shocker fun as hell but to damn expensive
Old 12-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #14
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My modded out X7. Egrip, M4 stock, Tech T fang trigger, full Tech T cyclone upgrades, J&J Edge barrel kit w/ an Apex 2 tip. I also have a modded out Ion & a couple 98's for loaners.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
Played a couple NPPL tourneys back in the day....

:P
Old 12-15-2011, 07:36 PM   #16
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
I don't play nearly as much as I use to but Scenario/Woodsball is definitely my thing too.

I run a PMR with Halo B and 68/4500 Draxxus Carbon tank

OR

System X Sniper (Pump Action)

OR

Custom P90 that I modded to make work. (Took a SP Ion and modded it to fit inside a P90 Airsoft body and FUNCTION with a Q-Loader)

OR

Smart Parts Ion decked out with all the Blackcell equipment from Special Ops Paintball
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #17

Spec Ops makes woodsball goodies for Ions??? Hmmmm....
Old 12-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #18
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Spec Ops makes woodsball goodies for Ions??? Hmmmm....
They use to, they don't anymore. I'll see if I can dig up a picture...
Old 12-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #19

Yeah, I want to see this. Mine has a camo annodized aluminum body.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #20
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett1586 View Post
I don't play nearly as much as I use to but Scenario/Woodsball is definitely my thing too.

I run a PMR with Halo B and 68/4500 Draxxus Carbon tank

OR

System X Sniper (Pump Action)

OR

Custom P90 that I modded to make work. (Took a SP Ion and modded it to fit inside a P90 Airsoft body and FUNCTION with a Q-Loader)

OR

Smart Parts Ion decked out with all the Blackcell equipment from Special Ops Paintball

SWEET!