Brittney Palmer 173 57.28%
Chandella Powell 3 0.99%
Corissa Furr 23 7.62%
Other (Also, please indicate who?) 4 1.32%
I don't care, I rather like seeing Bruce Buffer (Ring Announcer) 7 2.32%
Voters: 302. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
MMA Ring Girls

I'm a big MMA fan, who also likes seeing the MMA ring girls doing their thing and strutting around the octagon. For those of you who follow MMA or not...Who do you guys think is the sexiest current MMA ring girl?

Arianny Celeste

Brittney Palmer

Chandella Powell

Corissa Furr (Center)
Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i like MMA as well i watch when i can. i’m going to say. Arianny Celeste.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Keep it coming guys. Big fights coming up tomorrow (Strikeforce) and Saturday (UFC). I can't wait to see the fights and the ring girls
Old 11-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Edith Labelle.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Edith Labelle.
Is she currently still a ring girl? Maybe some other organization?
I haven't seen or heard of her in awhile.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
I Would infact consider this a sport, hobby and interest.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm mrs palmer
Old 11-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #10
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
Is she currently still a ring girl? Maybe some other organization?
I haven't seen or heard of her in awhile.
IDK if she's still a ring girl or not, I just know she's hot.

Btw, boxing has the hottest ring girls!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Fan of Arianny Celeste but they are all hot
x2

The lovely Arianny all day son!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #12
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
mmmm mrs palmer
^that
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #13
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
^that
glad at least one person agrees.....when it come down to it im really not that picky
Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Brittany Palmer.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #15
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
Brittany Palmer.
X54657867897 <--- In a good way
Old 11-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #16

Wow according to the voting poll, looks like Brittney Palmer is currently leading by a big margin. Also she is a talented artist as well. I'll try to find and post a pic of her "Tupac" painting.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Brittney Palmer!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #19

^^^ Hahahah, you beat me to it in posting the Tupac pic