Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Does anyone collect sports memorabilia ??

Old 12-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone collect sports memorabilia ??

I was just wondering if anyone collects things like baseball cards, jersey, basketballs, footballs etc.. if so show off your collection..

im just getting started with this .. and man it has become addictive!!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have any pic but I have an autographed puck from Gordie Howe.

But when I was young we lived in Dallas and just happened to go to Nolan Ryan's 5000th strike out game. The Rangers gave us a plaque with Nolans signature and ticket stubs in a case. Pretty cool, and can't really put a value on something you saw.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I dont have any pic but I have an autographed puck from Gordie Howe.

But when I was young we lived in Dallas and just happened to go to Nolan Ryan's 5000th strike out game. The Rangers gave us a plaque with Nolans signature and ticket stubs in a case. Pretty cool, and can't really put a value on something you saw.
Thats cool man !!! Love neat things like that!!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:09 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
I used to collect Jordan memorabilia a long time ago. I stopped collecting but still have everything sitting in the garage collecting dust. Got a lot of good stuff in the collection
Old 12-21-2011, 04:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
I used to collect Jordan memorabilia a long time ago. I stopped collecting but still have everything sitting in the garage collecting dust. Got a lot of good stuff in the collection
What all u got??
Old 12-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by invstmntbnkr View Post
I was just wondering if anyone collects things like baseball cards, jersey, basketballs, footballs etc.. if so show off your collection..

im just getting started with this .. and man it has become addictive!!!!!
I've got a bunch of basketball, baseball, and football cards if you're interested. I'll send a pic whenever I get back from deployment, Feb time frame.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #7
ArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
I collect 1:24 diecast NASCAR replicas, a few autographs (with COA) nothing to crazy i got about 30 of them all together.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #8
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
I have a complete set of 1953/54 Parkhurst hockey cards with Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr, and a Jean Beliveau rookie card. My dad bought it when he was young..
Old 12-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #9
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I have a shit ton of baseball cards, I need to get them appraised...
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What all u got??
i have a gang load of cards, Wheaties boxes, Space jam toys from Europe, and i cant remember the rest...
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #11

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
oh ya..... i collect Hot Wheels too
Old 12-21-2011, 07:22 AM   #12

no one posted pics yet cmon guys lol
Old 12-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #14

lol .. nice collection.. brings back a lot of memories..
Old 12-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #15
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol .. nice collection.. brings back a lot of memories..
Thanks.. thats about half of it, still have a ton in the spare bedroom closet