Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

AMA SUPERCROSS!

Old 01-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #21
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
yea well with cole backing them up, and then them backing reed, they have plenty covered. i think its wherever the money is for them really. if the money is in lites east, sure, if its in the 450's winning a few and maybe a championship, theyll do it. thats how it seems Kehoe has always ran honda anyways
I think its more like barcia has one more year to race the lites class, so why not have him win again. Besides Jimmy D is winning a supercross lites title, so honda should separate them.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
I think its more like barcia has one more year to race the lites class, so why not have him win again. Besides Jimmy D is winning a supercross lites title, so honda should separate them.
jimmy DeCotis?
Old 01-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i just read he broke both ankles when his bikes motor seized on the face of a jump. So he's racing east.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #24
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah i just read he broke both ankles when his bikes motor seized on the face of a jump. So he's racing east.
U know I have never really read much on him or watched him or anything. Quick kid or what? And F that, motocross racers worst nightmare. My bikes never seized on the face, but I've ran out of gas on my old 125 when I was like 14, my shoulder still hurts when its cold out to this day. Scariest thing ever.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #25

honda picked him up for a factory ride, supercross only. He would fill in for when a honda rider got hurt last season.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #26

i'll just take this opportunity to share these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnx-4...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvv15...&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQpY...eature=related
Old 01-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #27

Quote:
honda picked him up for a factory side, supercross only. He would fill in for when a honda rider got hurt last season.
Oh okay. Yea my dvr wouldn't pick up the lites last year for some reason so I didn't get to see all of em. Which would make sense when considering I don't know much about him. U or anyone else here goin to any of the races. I'm goin to both anaheims, and vegas. F*** dodger stadium, place is a dump.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #28

It's too bad i'm in maryland, no races come close enough. I go to outdoors though
Old 01-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #29

Quote:
It's too bad i'm in maryland, no races come close enough. I go to outdoors though
I mean holy s*** yea he looks fast as hell, but, for sake of being an overly-argumentative (not that were arguing but bare with me) d***, everybody looks fast at the test track. The 125 vid was sick tho fersher
Old 01-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #30

Well he hasn't proven anything yet, but he seems like he can win.

he's 69 btw...and thats tomac with barcia's 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wiVVVjrpJ4
Old 01-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #31

Quote:
Well he hasn't proven anything yet, but he seems like he can win.

he's 69 btw...and thats tomac with barcia's 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wiVVVjrpJ4
Haha totally forgot about kdub. Watch him throw a wrench in things and challenge for the title. That'd be the best! Hahaha
Old 01-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #32

Yeah it's crazy how he is still so fast. He might even get a win?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #33

Quote:
Yeah it's crazy how he is still so fast. He might even get a win?
Id be stoked and a half for him if he did. He's still the smoothest racer out there for sure. If he pulled a championship out of his ass, he should totally end it with that. That'd be the way to go if u ask me
Old 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #34
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you goto budds?

K dub is my favorite rider, super smooth, consistant, really cool guy. Had a off night at the monster enegry cup tho.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
you goto budds?

K dub is my favorite rider, super smooth, consistant, really cool guy. Had a off night at the monster enegry cup tho.
That race never means shit. I didn't even watch it. But I 100% agree in regards to kdub. Such a cool guy too, awesome to talk to. He's so enthusiastic about his fans.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
you goto budds?
i went last year, this year i want to go to budds and high point in pa. maybe go up to unadilla or southwick
Old 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #37
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i went last year, this year i want to go to budds and high point in pa. maybe go up to unadilla or southwick

I goto budds with some buddys of mine, didnt make it to the fathers day race tho. Id like to make it this year, supposed to move to CO sometime this year.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #38

Quote:
Id kill to ride/race southwick. Looks sooooo badass
Old 01-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #39
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
A1 Results:

1. RV

2. The Dunge

3. Stewy & Reed will take each other out for this one
Old 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
A1 Results:

1. RV

2. The Dunge

3. Stewy & Reed will take each other out for this one
Haha that's an interesting guess. However if it happens exactly like that I wouldn't be surprised. The hatred between bubba and chad is so awesome I love it. Makes it sooo interesting