Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NCAA Football Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd!!! Gamecocks should do well again but i highly doubt another 11 win season with this schedule.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
what's the word on Clemson moving to the SEC?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #24
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Hoping my Dawgs will develop a running game with the verbal commit of Keith Marshall next year. We need a running game bad. We are losing a few key guys but should return a solid D. With a running game bringing a more balanced offense, we should have a really good team.
Marshall and we're still in the running for Mike Davis out of NC... Grantham has the D-line and LB's he needs, but we need to recruit in the secondary since we're losing Boykin. Go Dawgs!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangonia View Post
Marshall and we're still in the running for Mike Davis out of NC... Grantham has the D-line and LB's he needs, but we need to recruit in the secondary since we're losing Boykin. Go Dawgs!
Yeah, maybe Rambo too. I don't know that much about our depth in the secondary. Hopefully we have someone to fill the holes.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #26
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Cocker is gone...this fucking sucks for Iowa fans. He was our good running back.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #27
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
Michigan is gonna get killed by Bama week one.
It hurts already.....
It wont be as bad as when Clemson got dismantled by Bama to open the season in 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Sub'd!!! Gamecocks should do well again but i highly doubt another 11 win season with this schedule.
I think you're right...Carolina should do well but the schedule doesn't look promising at this juncture

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddawkins View Post

aint gonna happen
Old 01-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I think I read somewhere we should only lose like 4 starters from our D. Not sure if that's right or not.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #29
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddawkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

aint gonna happen
I LOL'd too......but I wish it would.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #30
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Clemson, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech would be good additions to the SEC if the SEC is forced to expand further.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #31
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
GT used to be in the SEC if I'm not mistaken. Seems they left in '63 or '64.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #32
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
GT used to be in the SEC if I'm not mistaken.
They were one of the founding members I think.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #33
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
For the record
Ou sucks.
I strongly dislike bama due to a majority of their fan base.
I have nothing against UGA except for the fans that post on this forum are kinda wishy washy.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #34
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
I have nothing against UGA except for the fans that post on this forum are kinda wishy washy.
I LOVE my team. That being said, the only thing I'm "wishy washy" on is our coaching situation. Richt is a good man, but I'm not sure he's the man that can get UGA over the hump. Too nice, no killer instinct, too safe. He's had too much talent over his tenure at UGA to not have a NC. And have I ever mentioned that I hate our Offensive Coord?

Over the last couple years, the team doesn't seem to show up for big games. Do I hope that changes this coming year? Absolutely. But, until I see something that makes me have a different opinion, I don't really look for/expect a national championship. A 10 win season, maybe, but no championship. If that makes me wishy washy, then whatever. My opinion is that the majority of the teams since Richt has been here have been much more talented than he's been able to bring out of them. Especially this (last) year. We won 10 games, but against a relatively weak schedule, and didn't win any "big" games.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:12 PM   #35
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I LOVE my team. That being said, the only thing I'm "wishy washy" on is our coaching situation. Richt is a good man, but I'm not sure he's the man that can get UGA over the hump. Too nice, no killer instinct, too safe. He's had too much talent over his tenure at UGA to not have a NC. And have I ever mentioned that I hate our Offensive Coord?

Over the last couple years, the team doesn't seem to show up for big games. Do I hope that changes this coming year? Absolutely. But, until I see something that makes me have a different opinion, I don't really look for/expect a national championship. A 10 win season, maybe, but no championship. If that makes me wishy washy, then whatever. My opinion is that the majority of the teams since Richt has been here have been much more talented than he's been able to bring out of them. Especially this (last) year. We won 10 games, but against a relatively weak schedule, and didn't win any "big" games.
I'm a little confused. How do you really feel about Mike Bobo?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #36
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I'm a little confused. How do you really feel about Mike Bobo?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #37
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

wow this sounds terribly familiar! *cough*tommybowdendaboswinney*cough*
Old 01-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #38
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Even. More. Confused.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #39
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think this is how most of the Dawg nation feels. I've been on the fence about Richt for a few years now. I like him and want him to succeed being a good Christian man but yet I want to win championships and just don't know if he will be the one to bring it. But I do think a lot of fans are afraid of losing Richt and falling further back. I don't want that either but if we don't take a chance then we may be stuck in the same rut for years which is typical of Atlanta based teams. Win during the regular season, then falter win it counts.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #40
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I think this is how most of the Dawg nation feels. I've been on the fence about Richt for a few years now. I like him and want him to succeed being a good Christian man but yet I want to win championships and just don't know if he will be the one to bring it. But I do think a lot of fans are afraid of losing Richt and falling further back. I don't want that either but if we don't take a chance then we may be stuck in the same rut for years which is typical of Atlanta based teams. Win during the regular season, then falter win it counts.
x2 I think we go ahead and say Todd Grantham is coach in waiting if Richt can't get it done soon... As for Bobo, I think he should be on the next train to coach in the LFL or something.... He isn't cut out for the SEC... Maybe he could do well in one of the girl conference's like the gay CC...