LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NCAA Football Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
2012 NCAA Football Thread

Congratulations Bama, 2012 BCS National Champions

Ready for 2013? Click here vv
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ll-thread.html
Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Too funny, this has to be a record of sorts.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready to put the 2011 season behind me, if you can't tell
Old 01-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still enjoying the 2011 season....

but sub'd
Old 01-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #5

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I'm still enjoying the 2011 season....

but sub'd
Old 01-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all will be pre-season #1.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I haven't looked, who is LSU losing? All I kept hearing was they were young. What about Bammer, (not that is matters, with there recruiting) a few key players on D, TR going pro? Give me the skinny.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know about La State...

We'll lose Trent for sure. Lacy isn't as good, but he's a different runner, and he's pretty damn good. We'll lose several on our defense, but we've recruited really well for a long time. It's getting into plug-n-play mode now.

AJ is coming back. Before last night I wouldn't have cared either way, but I think he could be something special if we get some receivers around him.

Speaking of which: Duron Carter, Chris Carter's son, was ineligible this year b/c of some issue w/ his transcripts from the Jr College, but he'll play next year. I don't pay REAL close attention to recruiting, but I've heard he's the next best thing to Julio Jones, and a legitimate down-the-field threat.

I'm not going to go out and say we're going to be 'back' next year, but we'll hold our own. I believe it'll come down to us and La State for the West, and unfortunately, we play them down there... at night.

EDIT: Just heard this on the radio: The 2008 recruiting class will leave Alabama w/ 2 national titles and a 48-6 record. The class that Alabama will sign this February will rival the talent of the '08 class.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Michigan is gonna get killed by Bama week one.
It hurts already.....
Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
Michigan is gonna get killed by Bama week one.
It hurts already.....
Woot!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #12
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery

Hopefully the OU Sooners wont dissapoint me this year, they should have a decent team this year.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #13
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
You guys just can't let us basketball schools enjoy even a few months without football talk...

I'm a KU alum and fan first and foremost, and I think Charlie Weis will do some pretty good things there, esepcially with Crist at QB next year. Hoping for 4-6 wins. A bowl game would be great.

I'm also an Alabama football fan. A couple of my best friends are from and live in AL and are 'Bama fans. I became a fan once I went to the Alabama/Arkansas game this year...just such an awesome experience and the nicest people. Made a lifelong Crimson Tide fan out of me. LSU is going to be scary good again next year, especially if they can get a QB figured out. Wouldn't be surprised if the same 2 teams are fighting for the SEC West again next year.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You really think after the way we played last night we will be voted pre-season #1? I'd say we would be lucky to be top 5
Old 01-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #15
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
3 weeks until NSD (National Signing Day)... Has your school got the recruiting class they want? need? My beloved DAWGS picked up a big one Monday night by getting a verbal commit from Jordan Jenkins DE/LB (#4 ranked I believe). Anywho... is it August yet? Go DAWGS!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #16
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully Mullen can pull some more wins out this coming season. My family is happy after last night's results and my sister wants Bama to get #15/10. Any guesses to who ESPN will pick for Heisman?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
You really think after the way we played last night we will be voted pre-season #1? I'd say we would be lucky to be top 5
Yeah... I hear you're returned most of the team, and your schedule lines up MUCH better than this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangonia View Post
3 weeks until NSD (National Signing Day)... Has your school got the recruiting class they want? need? My beloved DAWGS picked up a big one Monday night by getting a verbal commit from Jordan Jenkins DE/LB (#4 ranked I believe). Anywho... is it August yet? Go DAWGS!
I don't follow recruiting very closely, but I heard we're doing OK.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #18
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah... I hear you're returned most of the team, and your schedule lines up MUCH better than this year.

I don't follow recruiting very closely, but I heard we're doing OK.
Being ranked #1 in recruiting is okay?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #19

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Being ranked #1 in recruiting is okay?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Hoping my Dawgs will develop a running game with the verbal commit of Keith Marshall next year. We need a running game bad. We are losing a few key guys but should return a solid D. With a running game bringing a more balanced offense, we should have a really good team.