Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone in to Sports Cards?

Old 01-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Thumbs up Anyone in to Sports Cards?

I was in to sports cards when I was younger, recently got in to it again.

Todays purchases:

2008 Jake Long (Michigan) autographed Upper Deck card #24/75

(For Pop Dukes) 2010 Tim Tebow (Denver) Score Rookie card Graded 9.5 out of 10 Gem Mint

1987 Topps (A's) Jose Canseco Rookie card Mint

2006 A.J. Hawk (Green Bay) Rookie Near Mint to Mint

2008 Topps Jake Long (Dolphins) Rookie

Dan Marino 25 card lot with no duplicates
Old 01-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i used to collect all Jordan cards... i still have them, all mint.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
cards arent worth what they once were, I have a TON of cards from when i was a kid. I have about 500+ nolan ryan cards, prob 4 rookies of him alone. i have some basketball too, i think i still have JOrdan rookie, shaq rookie, david robinson rookie. none are worth a damn thing
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
I used to but I moved on to other hobbies. I recently found some unopened packs of cards that I had forgotten about. I have 3 ring binders and shoe boxes galore of cards mostly nba,nfl,mlb. But I do have some hockey and nascar as well. Which reminds me it probably wouldnt be a bad idea to get acouple recent becketts and check some prices. Never know may get enough money for some mods I've put on the back burner.

edit: just saw above post......
Old 01-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
I want a Painkiller!
Noslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Noslow100's Tacoma Gallery
rather spend my money on mods or vacations or something different. I used to collect them when I was a kid and then autographed memorabilia when I was a little older but after learning that the large majority of the market is fake then I quickly lost interest. I have several cards that I believe are worth of good value but to take them to someone and try to find out what they value them at is a waste to me. Someone will look at the card pick it apart and tell you its junk because they dont think its perfect.Done ranting now. Have fun collecting them. Maybe they will bring you some joy.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
cards arent worth what they once were, I have a TON of cards from when i was a kid. I have about 500+ nolan ryan cards, prob 4 rookies of him alone. i have some basketball too, i think i still have JOrdan rookie, shaq rookie, david robinson rookie. none are worth a damn thing
They made so many cards when we were younger, a lot of them are not worth anything...Now since kids have moved on to video games and other things, cards are beginning to gain some worth again.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #10
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I can remember riding my bike to the card store to pick up a PRO SET Barry Sanders rookie card... good memories I collected the Beckett Magazines too.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #12
I want a Painkiller!
Noslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Noslow100's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Jose canseco card. wonder what its worth now?