Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Yeah baby...how about them steelers!

Old 12-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah baby...how about them steelers!

The mighty STEEL CURTAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUDFP5ZvAE
Old 12-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #2
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Welker is a slippery one but not on that play.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapshot
Old 12-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welker had stopped running,was looking the other way,and the Steeler left the ground to lay a head shot....I love the rough stuff as much as the next guy but that's how careers are ended and worse.

Penalty,fine and suspension in my opinion,and I'd like to think I'd feel the same way if a Patriot had laid a hit like that.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Welker had stopped running,was looking the other way,and the Steeler left the ground to lay a head shot....I love the rough stuff as much as the next guy but that's how careers are ended and worse.

Penalty,fine and suspension in my opinion,and I'd like to think I'd feel the same way if a Patriot had laid a hit like that.
Good points indeed!!!! Just a post to show the rough stuff & the guys that take it & walk away.

If it was me takin the hit......I'd still be laying there trying to learn how to breathe again!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
good hit, but a lil unnessary but then again not much of a welkers fan either
Old 12-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
that want be happening against my cowboys this week! Yall will hit Whiten or T.O like that and end up falling down yourself!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
that want be happening against my cowboys this week! Yall will hit Whiten or T.O like that and end up falling down yourself!
LOL...I'm a diehard Cowboy HATER & my whole office is Cowboy fans....It's going to be interesting come Monday mornin'!!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #9
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Good points indeed!!!! Just a post to show the rough stuff & the guys that take it & walk away.

If it was me takin the hit......I'd still be laying there trying to learn how to breathe again!!!!
Amen!.....I'd have curled up in a ball with my thumb in my mouth for sure.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
LOL...I'm a diehard Cowboy HATER & my whole office is Cowboy fans....It's going to be interesting come Monday mornin'!!!!!
well all i can say is best of luck to both teams! it is sure to be the game of the week! And the cowboys need to win to keep up to moral for the giants game nxt week!!