Racquetball

Old 01-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
trunk monkey
thatguy0o0 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Matt
thatguy0o0's Tacoma Gallery
Racquetball

So, I looked around on the forum a little bit and couldn't find any threads dedicated to racquetball players on here. I used to play back in high school, quit for a while and now I am getting back into it. So here is a racquetball thread for all of us. I am looking at buying an eketlon exo3 rg Toron. I used to be pretty good and I am Going to try to get back there and maybe even compete again. Any tips stories or suggestions post em' up!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
No tips or suggestions, I used to play all the time in college. I'd love to find a place to pick it up again.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
trunk monkey
thatguy0o0 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Matt
thatguy0o0's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that is kind of where I am. I played a lot until I started college and then quit because of school work and love life. So yeah too bad you don't live in SD I am trying to get back into it as well.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
redes is a glorious beacon of lightredes is a glorious beacon of lightredes is a glorious beacon of lightredes is a glorious beacon of lightredes is a glorious beacon of lightredes is a glorious beacon of light
redes's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I really miss the game. There are just not many courts available to the public around here. We used to sneak into a local apartment with a court to play, but the nearest club with courts is 10-15 miles away and their fees are ridiculous.