Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #21
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Toro Rosso's STR7

Williams's FW34

Old 02-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #24
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Fernando looked cold.

Are you a sponsor? Did you see the oz on the wheel? At least I think it was?

Anyone find any vids of the practice?
Ya . I sponsor Fernando .

Go to Youtube and search Jerez 2012 , lots of video of testing .
Old 02-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Testing at Jerez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXJTd0Ckag
Old 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
The red bull has a scoop!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
The red bull has a scoop!
All but the Macleran have the stepped nose
Old 02-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #28
Tbones taco is on a distinguished road
Tbones taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ferrari fan myself. Go Team Red!!! Cant waite to go to Austin's F1 track and watch the first race.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbones taco View Post
Ferrari fan myself. Go Team Red!!! Cant waite to go to Austin's F1 track and watch the first race.
I'm off to the Montreal race this year in my Scuderia Ferrari jersey
Old 02-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #31
Tbones taco is on a distinguished road
Tbones taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That will be a lot of fun
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #32

Quote:
jealous...
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #33

Quote:
I think he means the opening in it... (its for driver cooling)
Old 02-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I think he means the opening in it... (its for driver cooling)
Oh , my bad
Old 02-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #35
cevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jorge
cevallos.j's Tacoma Gallery
a little disappointing for Ferrari. Hopefully they get it together.

"Ferrari technical director Pat Fry has admitted he is not happy with where the new F2012 is after three days of testing at Jerez..."

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsp...ory/70027.html
Old 02-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #36

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cevallos.j View Post
a little disappointing for Ferrari. Hopefully they get it together.

"Ferrari technical director Pat Fry has admitted he is not happy with where the new F2012 is after three days of testing at Jerez..."

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsp...ory/70027.html
Read that earlier today .

Early days yet .
Old 02-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #37
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They all have a step, but Redbull actually has an opening like a scoop!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #38
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Heads will roll if Ferrari doesn't pick their shit up this season.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #39
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I think thoses machines are hella sick!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #40
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I could care less what it looks like if it is fast
x2