Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

UFC 143

Old 02-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. Nick Diez is such a fucking PUSSY.. He was all but hurt about getting his ass whooped. Condit knew EXACTLY how to work with diez's fighting style. And implemented his game plan FLAWLESSLY..
Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
WOW. Nick Diez is such a fucking PUSSY.. He was all but hurt about getting his ass whooped. Condit knew EXACTLY how to work with diez's fighting style. And implemented his game plan FLAWLESSLY..
X1212143243223432452 Condit fought smart.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
X1212143243223432452 Condit fought smart.
I absolutely LOVE how butt hurt Diez got... Im so happy someone finally shut that ****** up
Old 02-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Condit did a great job. But I don't think Nick is a pussy. He's just playing his game of trash talking to get to the title. I highly doubt he is done as he was saying at the end of the fight, but then again I didn't stick around to see the post fight interviews to see what he had to say there.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I absolutely LOVE how butt hurt Diez got... Im so happy someone finally shut that ****** up
Diaz is a good fighter, but he has a horrible attitude.. I have a feeling Diaz vs Condit 2 is gonna happen with this so called "controversial decision"
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #7
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Condit did a great job. But I don't think Nick is a pussy. He's just playing his game of trash talking to get to the title. I highly doubt he is done as he was saying at the end of the fight, but then again I didn't stick around to see the post fight interviews to see what he had to say there.
I mean.. He's no physically a pussy. But mentally, yes.. Im only talking about how he reacted when he lost, I.E. Saying hes going to retire.. and talking down on Condit's leg kicks that buckled him TWICE..

Nah, I doubt he will. He was in butthurt mode for sure.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Diaz is a good fighter, but he has a horrible attitude.. I have a feeling Diaz vs Condit 2 is gonna happen with this so called "controversial decision"
I really hope they dont give him another chance, He doesn't diserve it.. Condit clearly won IMO..
Old 02-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I wanted Diaz to to win so GSP had the chance to demolish him.

Nick Diaz has no class. He knew he had lost that fight because he was whining to one of the Fertitta brothers before they made the decision and then when they announced the winner he acted all surprised. He is classless and a dirt bag. Its too bad because he does have a chin like no other but never once has he ever given credit to another fighter.

I hope GSP beats Condit and then Diaz comes back to fight GSP so GSP can lay a beating on him.

Oh and I agree with RJ, Condit clearly won. I think two score cards of 49-46 were right.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #10
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Personally I wanted Diaz to to win so GSP had the chance to demolish him.

Nick Diaz has no class. He knew he had lost that fight because he was whining to one of the Fertitta brothers before they made the decision and then when they announced the winner he acted all surprised. He is classless and a dirt bag. Its too bad because he does have a chin like no other but never once has he ever given credit to another fighter.

I hope GSP beats Condit and then Diaz comes back to fight GSP so GSP can lay a beating on him.

Oh and I agree with RJ, Condit clearly won. I think two score cards of 49-46 were right.
This x12312312443545
Old 02-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #11
rushr is on a distinguished road
rushr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Condit knew EXACTLY how to work with diez's fighting style. And implemented his game plan FLAWLESSLY..
Anyone who tries to stand and trade jabs with either of the Diaz brothers is a fool and will get picked apart. Hats off to Condit for not getting lured into that by Diaz trash talking during the fight.