Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

lawn spreader

Old 02-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
lawn spreader

Anyone know of a good lawn drop spreader. All I can find are those extremely cheap plastic ones for 50 bucks or the pro models for 500 bucks or more. Why can't they make anything decent.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
unless you have a very small yard i would stay away from a drop spreader, and go with a broadcast. Im not sure if you have Agway down there but they have decent ones with pneumatic tires for $75-200, also home depot has had similar ones for about $150 or less

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Ga...&storeId=10051

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Ga...searchNav=true
Old 02-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
unless you have a very small yard i would stay away from a drop spreader, and go with a broadcast. Im not sure if you have Agway down there but they have decent ones with pneumatic tires for $75-200, also home depot has had similar ones for about $150
agreed, broadcast is the way to go.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
agreed, broadcast is the way to go.

I had a broadcast spreader and didn't like it Those cheap plastic wheels don't get a good enough grip when the thing iwas low on fertilizer to spread it around evenly. I think a drop spreader will allow a more evenly distribution of media. IMHO