Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Incorporating your hobby with your truck

Old 12-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #1
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Incorporating your hobby with your truck

Lets see some pics of how you involve your truck with your hobby whether it is camping, off-roading, camping, photography, or what I like to do, Photography. Here's my contribution. My Truck and my Absolute Favorite thing is this world. The Daylight Steam Engine. Built in the 1920s it's still the Jewel of Historical Steamers. I'm Sure Brian would appreciate this.

2 Beauties
Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man, nice one Andrew. The SP 4449...My sister rode behind that engine on an excursion when she was little. My dad has some good photos of that thing coming down Cajon pass.

Here is my contribution to this thread;

My best friend and I out camping, and shooting (also, this is the only time my truck has been "off pavement")...

and cruising...

Old 12-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
heres what i like to do my Taco is my Quad hauler.
Incorporating your hobby with your truck-hpim0572.jpg
Incorporating your hobby with your truck-hpim0684.jpg
Old 12-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Ah Brian. your 1st and 2nd pic brings back so many memories, i just wish i had my truck back then to enjoy them better, off roading the mojave desert in a 4 banger car wasn't the most exciting thing or smartest. LOL
Old 12-08-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
here is mine!! crappy cell phone pic...
Old 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
ugotdubbz is on a distinguished road
ugotdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I like to do. Sorry no action shots at the moment.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
I see dead things!

Happiness is Deer and Beer in Here!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotdubbz View Post
Here's what I like to do. Sorry no action shots at the moment.

Man those pilots were sweet! wish they still made them like that, with the single seat. Guess the closest thing to that now is a Polaris RZR
Old 12-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
yeah man, nice one Andrew. The SP 4449...My sister rode behind that engine on an excursion when she was little. My dad has some good photos of that thing coming down Cajon pass.

Here is my contribution to this thread;

My best friend and I out camping, and shooting (also, this is the only time my truck has been "off pavement")...

and cruising...

Where were these pics taken? Looks like somewhere I want to go. Is the EDITthird one South Mountain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

Sharp truck!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Where were these pics taken? Looks like somewhere I want to go. Is the second one South Mountain?

First two are on the backside of the Estrellas , between Maricopa and Gila bend...at a "secret' place. The third one is on top of South Mountain, correct. We could take a ride down to the first spot if you like.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
First two are on the backside of the Estrellas , between Maricopa and Gila bend...at a "secret' place. The third one is on top of South Mountain, correct. We could take a ride down to the first spot if you like.
Definetely.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Definetely.
anytime buddy.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
in no particular order:

Old 12-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #19
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
that last one is photochopped isn't it?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
that last one is photochopped isn't it?
yes...photoshop is one of my hobbies