Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Drinking group with a running problem...

Old 02-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Drinking group with a running problem...

Do you like to run? do you like to drink beer? Do you like to sing and call your friends out for their fails? It's something else to do when you're not modding or wheeling. It's called Hashing, for short, Hash House Harriers.
The short version: Gather at a location, drink a beer, send out two or more people to mark a trail(with flour, chalk, TP), 15 minutes later the rest of the pack follows the trail and tries to catch them. There will be at least one beer stop along the way, and a meeting after the trail to sing songs, tell stories, and drink beer.
For more info follow this link: TH3.ORG There are kennels in most major cities. I know the Hampton, Va area hash is looking for more members. I run with the Tidewater and Hampton hashers. PM me for more info as well...

ON-ON!

Old 02-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
don't know about the running, but the rest of the ordeal seems like a good time.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We do have some social members who don't run. They just meet at the "down-down" after the run. It's the same price for all, $5.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about it, as I was invited back in Tampa and NOLA, but duggumit, I'll be darne if I want to get flashed by a fat chick.

No offense, I've met some HOTTIES from both groups(Tampa, NOLA), but by and large the chicks I've seen from those groups are those who would have to PAY ME, for me to see them flash...
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I thought about it, as I was invited back in Tampa and NOLA, but duggumit, I'll be darne if I want to get flashed by a fat chick.

No offense, I've met some HOTTIES from both groups(Tampa, NOLA), but by and large the chicks I've seen from those groups are those who would have to PAY ME, for me to see them flash...
LOL, you need to hash here! I have no complaints
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #6
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
LOL, you need to hash here! I have no complaints

Well shoot Sailor, describe your location, and will see what comes up! I'm a civilian nephew of Uncle Sam, with quite a bit of discretionary travel, incluiding trips to the home office...
Old 02-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #7

Virginia Beach aka Tidewater hash at th3.org. Come up for a TW meet and stay for a hash, lol.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
MRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bucky
MRJ's Tacoma Gallery
surprised I didn't see this thread sooner. Seattle H3 JGM here.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome....will have to check in Phoenix area!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
MRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bucky
MRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Sounds awesome....will have to check in Phoenix area!

http://phoenixhhh.org/

if you enjoy driving, running, singing and general debauchery, you'll love hashing. there are things you should know before going to your first hash though. If ya need some guidance, let me know.