Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Kurrent watches??

Old 02-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Kurrent watches??

Anybody know anything about them?

More specifically this one
http://www.kurrentwatches.com/Default.asp?PageId=39490
Old 02-26-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

bump
Old 02-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #3

nobodies heard of these?
Old 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Generally its asked on most forums to wait 24hours for a bump.

Secondly, the fact that most retailers do NOT carry these, and there are almost no reviews, I wouldnt take the gamble. Stick with a name thats known. There is a reason they are known.

on a side note, interesting little testing method. http://hackaday.com/2012/02/23/check...-fake-watches/
Old 02-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
Generally its asked on most forums to wait 24hours for a bump.

Secondly, the fact that most retailers do NOT carry these, and there are almost no reviews, I wouldnt take the gamble. Stick with a name thats known. There is a reason they are known.

on a side note, interesting little testing method. http://hackaday.com/2012/02/23/check...-fake-watches/
Thanks man just anxious to see if anybody was familiar with the brand since I already bought one.. picked it up for $86 though so hopefully it'll keep time well. If it does I'd say its a decent price for a nice looking watch.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
Kevin C will become famous soon enough
Kevin C's Tacoma Gallery
I've been collecting watches for longer than I care to admit. Never heard of the brand. Could be just fine. Worst case, you are only out 86 bucks. Good luck.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i stick with G-Shocks... widely known brand, great reputation, and last forever
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
i stick with G-Shocks... widely known brand, great reputation, and last forever
got a G-Shock for Christmas and love it. Just decided to scoop up this one and see how it goes