LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anybody Juggle?

Old 03-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
10PreRunner will become famous soon enough10PreRunner will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
10PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody Juggle?

I taught myself how to juggle about 8 years ago, I'm good with the three things I just don't know how to work in a fourth object. My last attempt was at 3 honeydew. It was hard to get it going but once I did it went fairly well. Just thought I would throw this subject out there and see how much response I got.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
Adjunct Anarchist
Papa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Radio Operator
Name: Papa Tac
Papa Tac's Tacoma Gallery
The Lonely Juggler

Old 03-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
no i can’t. lol
Old 03-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
Adjunct Anarchist
Papa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Radio Operator
Name: Papa Tac
Papa Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Juggle 3 or more Balls?

I have my hand full with 2...
Old 03-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
if i decide i want to learn. i know who to get ahold of. lol
Old 03-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #6
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
juggling 4 is a different style than juggling 3. if you want to use a similar form and add more than 3 you have to go to 5
Old 03-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I can juggle alright. My neatest tricks (read: only) are throwing from under my leg and behind my back. I had a buddy that I taught too and we could use five balls and toss one ball back and forth between us so each of us was either juggling 3 balls with both hands or 2 balls with one hand without stopping. Kinda hard to explain that last one but it was cool to pull off.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #8
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
I only juggle my bills
Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #9
gbjr78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
gbjr78's Tacoma Gallery
yes. i can do 4 but only for a short time. try to juggle 2 thing in one hand. if you can do that incorporate 2 things in the other hand then try to time them together. it looks and feels awkward.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i had a boring childhood. way to much time to kill. . yes i can juggle, make really big card houses, spin a basketball on my finger, kick a hacky sack for several minutes without it hitting the ground, jump on a pogo stick for 30+ minutes. . . like i said, i got pretty bored. . . . oh and since it is "pi day", i can also recite 56 digits of pi from memory.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:28 AM   #11
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
I only juggle my bills
Me too.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #12
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i had a boring childhood. way to much time to kill. . yes i can juggle, make really big card houses, spin a basketball on my finger, kick a hacky sack for several minutes without it hitting the ground, jump on a pogo stick for 30+ minutes. . . like i said, i got pretty bored. . . . oh and since it is "pi day", i can also recite 56 digits of pi from memory.

I can juggle 3 items.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post

I can juggle 3 items.
can you do 2 in one hand?
Old 03-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #14
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes....once, till they fall to the ground
Old 03-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #15
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i only juggling juggalus juggling juggalis wicked clown style.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #16
jcksnjn is on a distinguished road
jcksnjn's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I taught myself how to juggle. I can do three really well, and five moderately well. Still working on four.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #17
10PreRunner will become famous soon enough10PreRunner will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
10PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the technique for five? Same as 3?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #18
gbjr78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
gbjr78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can juggle 2 jugs in one hand... does that count?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbjr78 View Post
I can juggle 2 jugs in one hand... does that count?

Old 03-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #20
jcksnjn is on a distinguished road
jcksnjn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10PreRunner View Post
Whats the technique for five? Same as 3?
Yeah same as three, except two more are always in the air. Your hands work the same, just faster.