Attention Beer Lovers! Craft beers inside

Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
Attention Beer Lovers! Craft beers inside

TW,

From one beer lover to another, please vote for the Moat Mountain Brewing Company, the micro-brewery that employs me and makes phenomenal beers available in New Hampshire and Maine!

We have made it onto Ski East's brewery bracket for March Madness,
http://www.skitheeast.net/beerbracket

Our webpage is
http://moatmountain.com/

&

Please LIKE us on Facebook!
http://http://www.facebook.com/pages...y/106567563219

Also if there is a better part of the forum to post this, let me know, thanks for your time.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
I will need samples before I can vote.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
The Gunslinger

TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
I actually visit Illinois about once a year so.... hold your breath?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
This ^
Old 03-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cant vote for something i havent tried. Samples needed
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Do you visit East Alabama? I need samples!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
The Gunslinger

TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are killing me! It's illegal to send beer through the mail, how about if you come up here... first round is on me?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #10
JPHoyle1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
JPHoyle1's Tacoma Gallery
Can i find you guys anywhere in RI?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA Yuengling is paired up with Colt 45. Wonder which will move to the next round. I went ahead and gave you a vote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
voted
x2 and is it sold in the southeast? I'd like to try it sometime.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #13
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNH View Post
You guys are killing me! It's illegal to send beer through the mail, how about if you come up here... first round is on me?
LOL. Could only the imagine the look on your face when thousands turn up and you buy first round
Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #14
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
I'm booking the tickets right now...
Old 03-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #15
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
LOL. Could only the imagine the look on your face when thousands turn up and you buy first round
Quote:
I'm booking the tickets right now...

LOL, Looks like I can get a flight out of Atlanta in the am...see you guys soon!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Stone here on San Diego !
Old 03-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #17
The Gunslinger

TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHoyle1 View Post
Can i find you guys anywhere in RI?
Not currently, we are a 7 barrel brew pub, we can barely make enough to distribute in New Hampshire.

Thanks for voting, if you did!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am up in NH a decent amount, I will have to keep my eye out for it.

I was in NH this past weekend, too bad I didnt see this thread earlier.

Either way I voted, im always willing to support a local place