Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Researching Bike Racks for the Bed

Old 03-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Researching Bike Racks for the Bed

I need some advice as to what bike rack is best for the bed of my Prerunner. I have both a mountain bike and a road bike so I'd like to find something that fits both. I would prefer to keep the front tire on but that is not a deal breaker. I have rails on the bed for a tonneau cover so the ones that bolt towards the top won't work. I want to spend under $200 and would love if it held at least 2 bikes. I have been looking on line but thought I'd pick some brains as well.

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to check out/post in this thread. It is pretty active:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...o-you-use.html
Old 03-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
You might want to check out/post in this thread. It is pretty active:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...o-you-use.html

Thanks. I'll give it a read!