Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NCAA Bracket Challenge

Old 03-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
i Know i just feel like i should stick it out lol I was pulling for State in the ACC tournament because i wanted them to get in to the big one. that was the worst officiating i have ever seen in my life
Old 03-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue97taco View Post
i Know i just feel like i should stick it out lol I was pulling for State in the ACC tournament because i wanted them to get in to the big one. that was the worst officiating i have ever seen in my life
it was certainly questionable towards the end. ..

and CUtiger and others, im still working on trying to figure out why the group isn't showing in the search. i even sent espn an email. we'll see what happens. . .like i said in the other post, you can do the two tabs, try to join, click link in this OP and then add them like i have. but i know that's a little confusing. doesn't really even make since when i type it out like that haha.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #23
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

figured out the problem. it was the "!!" bout to fix it.....
Old 03-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #24
I'm a zit. Get it?

PROBLEM FIXED!

now ladies and gentleman just search for group "tacomaworld" and it will show up. add all the brackets you can

will update OP!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #25
I'm a zit. Get it?

sweet, i see it's working for RMAN.

post em up boys!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #26
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
sweet, i see it's working for RMAN.

post em up boys!
you bet
Old 03-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #27
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
yep all is good now
Old 03-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #28
I'm a zit. Get it?

awesome guys. . .bump.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #29
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
We are Ready for March Madness

http://youtu.be/Ti_KOdMLKt4
Old 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #30
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
holy 100 brackets batman
Old 03-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #31
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
subbed so i remember to submit tomoro. too tired to think about it now. oh.............GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #32
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 011AFTundra View Post
holy 100 brackets batman
hey you get to make 10, might as well give em all a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04taco2wd View Post
subbed so i remember to submit tomoro. too tired to think about it now. oh.............GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
good deal man. . . .and yes, GO PACK! . . i admittedly have them going way too far in most of my brackets haha. i should have them finished by tomorrow morning with my last three being a little more realistic
Old 03-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #33
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
just read that Fab Melo has been deemed ineligible for Syracuse for the tournament. that happened to him during the regular season for academic ineligibility and they lost to ND.

gonna have to revise my bracket. jeez.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #34
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
just read that Fab Melo has been deemed ineligible for Syracuse for the tournament. that happened to him during the regular season for academic ineligibility and they lost to ND.

gonna have to revise my bracket. jeez.
yep saw that myself. flordia state, ohio state, vanderbilt, all teams that could easily take that final four seat away from them with a player loss like that. . . i honestly think florida state could do it. seems like everyone is forgetting they blew #1 seed UNC out of the water during the season, beat Duke as well, and then UNC again during the ACC tournament. Hamilton runs a hell of team.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #35
I'm a zit. Get it?

oh and if you didn't see jackart, i made it public and changed the name. that way you can enter up to ten brackets. youve got till thursday morning. . . get to work!
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #36
I'm a zit. Get it?

morning bump. get em done by tomorrow morning when the first games start
Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #37
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Ive submitted two brackets. I have FSU in both of them. They are gona play Carolina in the final four and beat em again!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #38
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04taco2wd View Post
Ive submitted two brackets. I have FSU in both of them. They are gona play Carolina in the final four and beat em again!!!!!!
i would rather State play them in the final four

........ but on the realistic side of things, yeah i have a lot of faith in FSU. they hold their fate. they have the proven talent for sure.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #39
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Melo has been declared ineligible for Syracuse, there's a bracket buster
Old 03-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #40
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
Melo has been declared ineligible for Syracuse, there's a bracket buster
meh it's a big factor. tough to lose a center like that. but look at the stats. Cuse is still a number one team with a great coach and disciplined players. even Melo's stats are only in the singe digits for points and rebounds averaged for the season.