Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NCAA Bracket Challenge

Old 03-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #41
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
just had a weird moment - right now im sitting outside the NC State library enjoying the weather, scantily clad women, and some TW while waiting for my next class to begin. i was just thinking to myself "i wonder if the basketball team has left for ohio yet?", and then CJ Leslie walked by . . . guess not!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #42
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
meh it's a big factor. tough to lose a center like that. but look at the stats. Cuse is still a number one team with a great coach and disciplined players. even Melo's stats are only in the singe digits for points and rebounds averaged for the season.
hes still a starter and hes a 7 footer. points and rebounds dont tell the full story of his impact on a game.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #43
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
hes still a starter and hes a 7 footer. points and rebounds dont tell the full story of his impact on a game.
oh true, just saying he's not the whole team. look at UNC, theyve been losing starters all season from injuries and they're still a number one seed. . . there is still plenty to be feared from ole Syracuse IMO.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #44
I'm a zit. Get it?

bump!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #45
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
in im

good luck
Old 03-15-2012, 06:19 AM   #46
I'm a zit. Get it?

nice geoff!

there's still a little time for yall to make some more, or new members to make one.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #47
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I saw this. Just joined. I did a quick bracket. No need to fuss over who I pick, I get my bracket busted in the first weekend almost every time. Only time I picked a winner was Carolina back in 09 and I believe 80% of people picked that one.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #48
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Glad I saw this. Just joined. I did a quick bracket. No need to fuss over who I pick, I get my bracket busted in the first weekend almost every time. Only time I picked a winner was Carolina back in 09 and I believe 80% of people picked that one.
haha yeah i pretty well suck most years too. but i love basketball and always make a few, figured id group us tacoma-ians together for a little fun.

and what name did you go with? i don't see you on there. . . and you can make up to 10. ive got 8, but only about 3 im taking seriously haha.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #49
I'm a zit. Get it?

only another hour or so before they all close. get em done!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #50
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Should be johnny-5 one. Shows up under the shadow name. Not sure why but thats what it shows up as.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Should be johnny-5 one. Shows up under the shadow name. Not sure why but thats what it shows up as.
cool deal, yeah i see you. . . the games should be starting pretty soon. . . best of luck to you all!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #52
Look away, I'm hideous!

haha I'll need it. You too.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #53
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
in before the
Old 03-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #54
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
in before the
haha nice! . . . yeah im not sure when they stop letting you make the brackets but i know the games are starting soon so get all of them in you can folks.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #55
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha nice! . . . yeah im not sure when they stop letting you make the brackets but i know the games are starting soon so get all of them in you can folks.
they already stopped me from making another bracket
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #56
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
they already stopped me from making another bracket
oh ok you just did make it then! . . . it's game time!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #57
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
btw i'm in dont know shit about basketball...but let's see what happens
Old 03-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #58
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
btw i'm in dont know shit about basketball...but let's see what happens
haha you'll be the one that finishes with the most points! . . .. which one is you? i don't see any jeffs or tigerfans
Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #59
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha you'll be the one that finishes with the most points! . . .. which one is you? i don't see any jeffs or tigerfans
thats because my ESPN account far predates TW and explains my
Old 03-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #60
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
thats because my ESPN account far predates TW and explains my
will try no to blow your cover then