LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NCAA Bracket Challenge

Old 03-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
2012 NCAA Bracket Challenge

i made a "group" on espn's bracket challenge for anyone that wants to play. you can make up to 10 brackets and i guess your best one wins. here is the email they formulated for sharing. i will post it here so others can join.

Quote:
This message is from jgwheeler17 who is challenging you to play Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com.

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win a $10,000 Best Buy gift card. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...groupID=123765

Group: tacomaworld
4-2-12
CONGRATS TO POPE953 FOR HIS VICTORY IN THIS YEARS BRACKET CHALLENGE!!

you are a very talented. . . well. . nah. . .you got lucky. but you won, and that's all that matters
Old 03-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh and make your bracket name your usernames so we'll know who's who.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
i joined
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?

already people showing up. nice! i guess im gonna submit all 10 of my entries. so. . .um. . . as OP of the bracket, i deem that acceptable haha.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
nice, i'm in.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?

bump.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

for some reason i cant find the group to join with second bracket. is it not called TW!!
Old 03-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtacomaTIGER View Post
for some reason i cant find the group to join with second bracket. is it not called TW!!
yeah there's a way around that, but im just going to make it public. it took me a little while to figure out how to submit two. i had to try to find "TW!!" then go to this thread and when i clicked the link they let me add another bracket.

im going to see if i can just make i public. ..
Old 03-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

try it now..
Old 03-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?

"RMAN808" is in there
Old 03-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #12
Unprofessional Driver

i'm still getting the "no results found" when i search to join the group with other brackets.

not sure why, maybe some one else will figure it out b/c i can search and join my other group just fine.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #13
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Heck Yeah! Im feelin a nc sate sweet sixteen run
Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtacomaTIGER View Post
i'm still getting the "no results found" when i search to join the group with other brackets.

not sure why, maybe some one else will figure it out b/c i can search and join my other group just fine.

running out of ideas here. like i said, i switched it to public, but i can't search for it either. . . here's one way to do it.

-this thread in one tab, your espn bracket you want in the other.
-hit "join" above your bracket.
-come back over to TW and hit the link in my OP.

once espn opens a new tab your bracket should be there waiting for you to include it. weird i know, but that's how i got it to work.

if no one else can figure out how to get more in by thursday i'll just delete all but one of mine to keep it fair.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue97taco View Post
Heck Yeah! Im feelin a nc sate sweet sixteen run
i want to beat carolina in the elite 8

we've got the talent, just cant lose the close games in the last 4 minutes like we have all year.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #16
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 03-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #17
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was raised a carolina fan and I don't see State getting past st marys or Kansas to get to the elite eight
Old 03-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
i was raised a carolina fan and I don't see State getting past st marys or Kansas to get to the elite eight
i was too my dad went there. i wasn't even sure how i was gonna handle going to State in terms of my sports loyalty. took about 2 football games to realize that i had been on the dark side for too long. . . go pack.

but yeah i agree. i think they could do sweet sixteen, but i can assure you bill self is not sweating over possibly having to play NC State haha.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #19

haha im gonna pull for them this year and then switch over to the pack. but i can guarantee you i'll never pull the dookies
Old 03-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
haha im gonna pull for them this year and then switch over to the pack.
you disgust me. though i was in your shoes, im going to advise against it. when i was your age i was also pulling for the tar holes. i didn't know any better. im a better and happier person now though. ive found my home, and you will too. . . . we actually made it to the tournament alex. we need your support!!!