Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Slot Car Junkies?

Old 03-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Slot Car Junkies?

Anyone here into slot cars . I have a professional track and a few cars.
One of my cars..
Attached Thumbnails
Slot Car Junkies?-009.jpg   Slot Car Junkies?-013.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

half of the basement floor covered.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:11 AM   #3

The track is on two boxes. My home is for sale so I have to keep things tidy. Maybe it will be a sellling point to add to the house. Slot car races on Saturday Mornings. My Hoa would love that..I have some pics on my website I can drag over here.