Notices

My Freinds snowboard start-up company

Old 03-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
tpoore is on a distinguished road

Name: T
tpoore's Tacoma Gallery
My Freinds snowboard start-up company

http://tribalsnowboards.com/Tribal_Snowboards/HOME.html,
what do you guys think? still in the early phase of the process, he just finished building 1 of 3 CNC's, all build from ground up except for a few motors that he bought.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I know what I like in a board, but I know little about the process of manufacturing them, so it is tough for me to comment meaningfully . If they are relatively light, wide enough for my size 12 feet, cut enough for flowing carves and long enough to float me in the pow, then I am happy. This seems like a fun idea for a business, I wish your friend well in his endeavor.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
some cool background info on the site, ...hopefully they have fun at it!