Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Bike Suggestions

Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
CubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Carlos
CubanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bike Suggestions

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy my boy a new bike. He's looking for something light and cool. I'm looking to keep it under $350. So far I've looked at a MirraCo Axium and a Redline Random. The bikes are pretty comparable in make up and price. I don't know much about BMX bikes so I thought I'd ask if there's anything else to look at or anything to keep in mind. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..
186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
186000mps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanTaco View Post
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy my boy a new bike. He's looking for something light and cool. I'm looking to keep it under $350. So far I've looked at a MirraCo Axium and a Redline Random. The bikes are pretty comparable in make up and price. I don't know much about BMX bikes so I thought I'd ask if there's anything else to look at or anything to keep in mind. Thanks.
Is he looking to do dirt track riding/jumping, street riding, freestyle?

My son (13) is looking at the DK Opsis for freestyle:
http://shop.dkbicycles.com/DK-Opsis-...Rank=salesrank
Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
CubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Carlos
CubanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Street riding with his friends but they like to jump off stuff. I think he wants a freestyle bike which the two I looked are.