LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Augusta and women

Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Augusta and women

Why do women want to join Augusta? What is the big deal.... let them have their own club. Aren't women satisfied with letting men alone sometimes..
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
NOPE they are not.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
This whole discussion comes up every year near the Masters, then fades away. Usually its just a few vocal femaNazi's with a megaphone, and braided armpit hair that cause the ruckus.

Its a private club, and its their decision and their right to restrict membership. Period. End of story.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
More of an issue this year when the top sponsor (IBM) gets a free membership every yr, but the CEO happened to be a women this yr. How do you explain that? Well you cant have it but your highest ranking male member of the board can?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Augusta is a dump anyway.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
More of an issue this year when the top sponsor (IBM) gets a free membership every yr, but the CEO happened to be a women this yr. How do you explain that? Well you cant have it but your highest ranking male member of the board can?
Yea, but she didn't give a shit, and it didn't bother her either way. She didn't make a big deal about it at all....and that dictates class and professionalism. So, don't see any reason to explain that.

And although I live in Atlanta, I grew up in Augusta, so, I personally don't consider it a dump. I'm struggling to see how that comment has any relevance to this particular conversation....
Old 04-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Yea, but she didn't give a shit, and it didn't bother her either way. She didn't make a big deal about it at all....and that dictates class and professionalism. So, don't see any reason to explain that.

And although I live in Atlanta, I grew up in Augusta, so, I personally don't consider it a dump. I'm struggling to see how that comment has any relevance to this particular conversation....
a bunch of balding pussies who still think they're playing in a tree house

NO GURLZ ALLOWD!!!!

so pathetic
Old 04-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
a bunch of balding pussies who still think they're playing in a tree house

NO GURLZ ALLOWD!!!!

so pathetic
How do you know the CEO of IBM shaves her ______________? oh, you were talking about the guys at National...

Well, yea, it can be called pathetic, but they are well within their right, whether you dissagree or not. I can name alot of groups that do not allow membership based on race, sex, religion, etc....and as long as its a private club, they are well within their right, whether you think its pathetic or not.

Dissagree? I'll send my membership request into the Black Panther party and see how far I get.....