Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Traxxas VXL Speed Control

Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Traxxas VXL Speed Control

hey guys, tw has helped me with everything else so why not throw this out there. my brushless slash 2wd which i just bought last week, has been more than awesome. however, the esc power button got stuck on today. wtf. the shop i bought it from wont warranty it, and traxxas was closed by the time i called today. my question, does anyone nea me have a speed control theyd like to sell me? or, does anyone know a way to fix the power button? orrrrr, does anyone know if traxxas will even replace it? i dont see why not but i thought id ask. any help is appreciated.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Traxxas should replace or fix it under warranty, contact them first before trying to fix it, since if you open it, you may void warranty.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Traxxas should replace or fix it under warranty, contact them first before trying to fix it, since if you open it, you may void warranty.
yea i mean i pulled it open, but its all siliconed and basically u cant even mess with it if u tried. so unless someone wants to hook me up with one to buy off em, i guess im gonna have to wait till those guys replace it
Old 05-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #4

Bump