Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

The Graffiti Get Down

Old 12-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #21
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Some graffiti is really good. I've got to get a picture of one that's on a Sound barrier near where I live. It's really good in a scary way.

Defacing public property=not cool.

If it's really really good. Maybe. I hate the people who do one colour and just do an outline. Looks like shit.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I like the artwork and skills involved. I can appreciate that.

I"m not saying you're doing so, but I am saying that I dislike people defacing public property in the name of art.

One person's art is another's eyesore. Besides that, it cost more and more money to prevent and get rid of it.

This hurts my pocket book and steals money from my family and the collective society.

If you did this on your property or paper, I think it's beautiful and wish I had the skill to express myself in this way.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone caught spray painting Graffiti on ANY property that they do not own should be jailed for a mandatory 6 months. I don't care how nice it looks.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:31 PM   #25
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Anyone caught spray painting Graffiti on ANY property that they do not own should be jailed for a mandatory 6 months. I don't care how nice it looks.
i think you should be jailed ROFL!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you had permission
Quote:
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #27
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Some of these people have some real skills, but most do not. Either way, it is too bad they cannot find a more constructive use of their talent instead of destroying other peoples property.

Yes, obviously if they have permission that is different.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:55 AM   #29
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I might do it, It may be wrong, but I must have something wrong with me then... Pictures of lots of dudes stuff from around here....Some randoms. Most flicked by me. Everyone I know has skill in art and/or photography. I grew up with people like this, and been doing it for years, I hate all these "Toys" that give some of Us real Writer's bad reputations, with their whack art. Most walls I do are Legal, Don't "Bomb" anymore. I stick to trains, faraway from people now.

geshack.us/img68/5458/staygk7.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2008, 03:03 AM   #30
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Also must say, some that do this, you would never know did it. I just Take pictures now, been done the bad road with the Law and got what I deserved. Legal Walls, and pictures is all I do. Some trains every now and then Must admit. Its a Bad thing, and it can lead to serious trouble, fines, jail time...None that I want anymore.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:12 AM   #31
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
I can never figure out what any of them say or what they are.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:06 AM   #32
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
def some amazing talent to do some of those, but it is illegal
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
I can never figure out what any of them say or what they are.

Ya, I felt the same way for a little while. After awhile you can see the Letters, and read them.

It really sucks when my "Brush" is a Spray can, but I believe it to be just as difficult if not more, than using a brush. Lots of people don't see it that way, they just see a hoodlum, hooligan, disrespectful asshole/s.
It is all Oranges and Apples people.......I just chose to use a Spray can, guess I wasn't prestigious enough for Art College or to start with a Canvas and brush. For some reason Someone gave me the ability to Work with letters, words, phrases. I am able to do what most people will never be capable of, and I am thankful. Rant off.

Picture's as follows: Saber, Ewok, Revok, Hense, The Mac.

This is Saber MSK. Had the pleasure in meeting him in P-town at an Art show, got his book with his Sig.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #34

Quote:
FYI Portland, Oregon holds all Graff. related crimes as a "Day-to-Day Sentence" its also a Measure 11 offense here, mandatory 8 months, and however big the case is they have against you, will determine the Fines. So that is why I just stick to Legal walls.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #35

^^ that is unfortunate. Same shit has happened to me more times, than I bet it has to you. I have Buffed more walls on my own property than most people, including a fucking Vehicle! OOh Defined Irony, right? Now can you say that? Not trying to have a pissing contest, but honestly......it happens and always will Even To the people provide these "Eye-sores".

Just like the Sport "off-roading" Not many people like it, care for it. I have to believe that most of us are "Guilty" of Trespassing on Private property, or doing some "Urban off-roading". Shit, saw a guy the other day drive into a construction site in the middle of town, and started tearing shit up. Where the foundation were to be laid most likely. So see, Bullshit is everywhere.......
Old 01-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #36

Sir, I will say I agree. I really do. I see where your coming from, and understand. Especially the "Me Generation." Like I said before, that is why I got out of this, now
I just do Legal stuff, and take flicks. But I am Human, and I fall off the wagon sometimes, and go out. My own fault, for being too impulsive, and having little self control/ common sense. At times.

I still tend to , try and justify it. It is hard for me since, this was all I ever knew growing up, and being around it. I know now how Severe the punishment's are, what can happen to me....etc... I want more than that, and don't want to live my life behind
"Pane Glass" talking to my family. That is why I am agreeing with you, instead of dragging this whole ordeal into next week....
Old 01-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #37
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Its a stupid form of expression, no one should damage others property. Isnt it the same as putting a knife in someones tire or keying there car door or? I hate when people throw or leave there trash everywhere. Is there a difference? Keep America beautiful. Our children deserve a clean world.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #38

^^ Yeah. Everything is, right?
Old 01-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #39
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I would be terrible if someone trespassed on my property to spray it, and I mistook them for a burglar or robber though.

Someone may get hurt in my defending myself from a spray can that looked like a weapon in the moment of stress.

You know how it's difficult to see things clearly in a stress situation and by the mere fact that someone was on my property in itself would scare the BE-JEEZUS out of me.