Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

The Graffiti Get Down

Old 12-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
The Graffiti Get Down

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE IN DOING ILLEGAL GRAFFITI. ALL ILLEGAL GRAFFITI THAT I POST IS DONE BY OTHER VERY TALENTED ARTISTS.

Here is the graffiti thread!!!

for all of the graffiti supproters and enthusiasts

Some local heads
BDR

the som of my stuff

ENJOY!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Damn! Nice Skilz Son
Old 12-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
So you deface government and other people's property with your "work"?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
tisk tisk tisk.

stop painting our trains.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
SoCalTacomaGuy is on a distinguished road
SoCalTacomaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
As a punishment for your "work" we're gonna take your Tacoma away from you. Paint on your own property. I know some graffiti is artistic, but it's still defacing property that is not your own. It costs people money to fix your "work".
Old 12-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I assumed that he defaces property other than his own, let's all wait for his response before we hang him by his toenails.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dont get so butt hurt i dont "deface gov property" if you hate it so much leave the thread
Old 12-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
the two that i did that are painted are in my garage
Old 12-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #9
bite me

I never said I hated it, I just don't like the fact you disrespecting other people's property by defacing it. If you post it in a public forum such as this you will get differing responses. So who's the one butt hurt over this by telling us to leave "your" thread?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
it wasnt to u it was to scaltacomaguy
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
and i dont deface other people property... i do it on paper only... or legally i dont do it illegally
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #12
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

Cmon man he did them in his garage, the others were pictures of what he has seen
Old 12-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you SIR!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice

40204ever's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 40204ever
I wish I could draw. I would paint a pile of shit on something....Like a walmart.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #15
bite me

Sorry, I posted my comment as he was posting his, my apologies.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #17
Taco Traitor!

It just sucks that graffiti is the only form of art where people automatically label the artist a criminal
Old 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Derek!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
and i dont deface other people property... i do it on paper only... or legally i dont do it illegally

thank you not being one fo the ones who taggs up the locomotives.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #20
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
haha your welcome