1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Javy Guerra...

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by veet skeet, May 6, 2012.

1. May 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    veet skeet

veet skeet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    14 4Runner Trail Edition MGM
    Bilstein 5100s, 17' Method NV Race Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17, Demello Sliders, Xenon/LEDs All Around, Dark Window Tint, Gobi Roof Rack (In the Mail), JL Audio Subs, Alpine Speakers and Amps
    Is it just me or does anyone think that Mattingly is just stupid for leaving him in the closers role? 3 blown saves in such an early season, an above 5 ERA. He is just not getting the job done at all. Along with that, young J Wright is not helping either, and Mattingly insists on using the two in tight late game situations where the Dodgers have a lead. By using one of those two or both with a lead, you can pretty much kiss the game goodbye.

It's so frustrating to see that your team could have won at least 3 more games had Guerra not blown all three of those, they'd be 21-7 instead of 18-10 like they are right now. I know that nobody is perfect, but in the major leagues, you gotta do your job or you should get replaced by someone who can do it better, at least in my opinion. I don't care if you are Albert Pujols or Jerry Hairston Jr. Whoever can do the job better deserves the spot, and whoever is not doing what they are supposed to on a consistent basis should be taken out.

Thoughts on the Dodgers? Guerra?

2. May 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM
    Tacotruck43

Tacotruck43 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Javier
    Reedley ca
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR
    Stock
    completely agree, i didn't even see the game and i figured Guerra blew it again. :mad:

3. May 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    veet skeet

veet skeet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    14 4Runner Trail Edition MGM
    Bilstein 5100s, 17' Method NV Race Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17, Demello Sliders, Xenon/LEDs All Around, Dark Window Tint, Gobi Roof Rack (In the Mail), JL Audio Subs, Alpine Speakers and Amps
    3-2 lead in the ninth, 2 on 1 out, gives up a double to tie the game...

Flashes of Broxton come to my mind when I see Guerra now... And we all know how horribly Broxton is doing nowadays.

4. May 7, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    Tacotruck43

Tacotruck43 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Javier
    Reedley ca
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR
    Stock
    I read on espn that the dodgers are a 500 team on the road, and I can't help but think if we had a decent closer it would be way different. They need to make a change soon. IDK how many opportunities he'll get a chance blow.:frusty:

Products Discussed in

To Top