Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 motocross season

Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
2012 motocross season

Anyone going to any races this year? Im trying to qualify for two near my area, Budds creek and Red Bud.
I feel that the championship will go to either Barcia or wilson in lites and dungey in mx,
I am hoping stewart will pull off some miracle but with his past it doesnt look good, with a new team it could be awesome. Will have to wait and see. Feel free to comment on how you feel this season will go and expectations to come.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure who is going to win but always look forward to motocross. Good luck on qualifying
Old 05-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
js7 is finally doing it for once
Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Is Villo gonna make back in time?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
Ghumps is on a distinguished road
Ghumps's Tacoma Gallery
Stewie will rock the suzuki, I raced MX for 7 years
Old 05-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghumps View Post
Stewie will rock the suzuki, I raced MX for 7 years
Bubba's head is not in the right place any longer. And it'll be tough to get the new bike set up to suit, him for awhile.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm rooting for Barcia and Dungey as well and with RVP out of the picture these 2 have a really good chance at taking this years championship. I wish all the guys off of injury were back but that doesnt look like its going to happen anytime soon. I'm not sure about Stewart......with how his last season went in Supercross I wouldnt be betting any money on him. Yeah hes going to be on a new team riding the yellow but that doesnt mean he has better skills on a different bike.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #8
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna try and make it to Red Bud this year. Dont really care who wins the title. I just want to see some good racing goddammit! Is Gaycia riding the 450F outdoors?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
Gonna try and make it to Red Bud this year. Dont really care who wins the title. I just want to see some good racing goddammit! Is Gaycia riding the 450F outdoors?
Gaycia? Your obviously not a Barcia fan. I believe he is going to, I know for sure hes moving up to the big boys class next year in Supercross.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #10
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone riding the 22 teams bike. I thought I read BT was now injured.

I know Barcia will be fast, Dungey also, but I keep wondering about Brayton. Wiemer could also be a player, those two may not be as fast, but they are capable. It would be fun to see Milsaps win it also, I just don't know if his recent speed is him or the testing done by Stewart.

JS7, might be on yellow, the bike may be fast, but it's just not the team when RC and RD rode them. That team lost a lot to 22 and KTM.

The other wildcard is if Mitch shuffles his team, and runs two big bikes.

So as of today, I say it will be a Honda with Brayton, those bikes look real good and easy to ride fast.

PK
Old 05-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Is anyone riding the 22 teams bike. I thought I read BT was now injured.
Last I heard no one was riding for TwoTwo.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From what Barcia has told me, He will be racing 450's in the outdoors and supercross with the muscle milk honda team next year, He still has his contract with geico
Heres a schedule for you guys

May 19 - Hangtown Motocross Classic* - Sacramento, Calif.
May 26 - Freestone Raceway* - Wortham, Texas
June 2 - Thunder Valley Motocross* - Lakewood, Colo.
June 9 - High Point Raceway - Mt. Morris, Pa.
June 16 - Budds Creek Motocross - Mechanicsville, Md.
July 7 - RedBud* - Buchanan, Mich.
July 14 - Spring Creek Motocross* - Millville, Minn.
July 21 - Washougal MX Park - Washougal, Wash.
August 11 - Moto-X 338* - Southwick, Mass.
August 18 - Unadilla - New Berlin, N.Y.
September 1 - Steel City Raceway* - Delmont, Pa.
September 8 - TBA* - Southern Calif.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #13

getting ready

Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Bubba's head is not in the right place any longer. And it'll be tough to get the new bike set up to suit, him for awhile.
lololololol, it looks like we've got a tacomatard over here. inside joke
Old 05-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
getting ready

Hey Matt, good luck on qualifying brotha!! If you get big dont forget us smaller guys that ride!!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
hope you qualify matt! I'm gonna try and make it to red bud this years. its been a few years since I've been to a national and red bud is always crazy. hope to see you there, riding!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
getting ready
What national number are you?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #18
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
i went in february when they were in atl

still bummed reed is out for the season
Old 05-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
What national number are you?