Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

OFFICIAL Dirt Bike BS Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #321
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and another bad ass wheelie from Andre Villa

Old 06-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #322
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
That dude is ridiculous. This is probably the closest thing I have on him. Just the opposite.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #323
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also got my bike ready for the weekend since I stayed home from work sick today, but felt well enough this afternoon to do some small stuff.

New protaper contour atv highs
Rethal sprockets- 12 front and 52 rear
Black rear fender that I chopped about 3-4 inches.
ASV breakaway levers

And I found this stuff that is awesome! Factory Effex carbon fiber print sheets. Worked great for wrapping my forks!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #324
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Also got my bike ready for the weekend since I stayed home from work sick today, but felt well enough this afternoon to do some small stuff.

New protaper contour atv highs
Rethal sprockets- 12 front and 52 rear
Black rear fender that I chopped about 3-4 inches.
ASV breakaway levers

And I found this stuff that is awesome! Factory Effex carbon fiber print sheets. Worked great for wrapping my forks!
Sweet looking RM

Those fork wraps are awesome. I got some different ones for the lower parts of the legs, and some carbon fiber vinyl that I am going to do some other parts with.

And got a new fmf turbinecore II for my yz.

Need to get some pics tomorrow.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #326
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

Some bling I kept off off the crf

The new turbinecore II

New plastic, graphics, backgrounds, cycra handguards, suspension rebuild/revalve, and some other misc items and armor...and will be signing up for some FTR (FL trail riders) harescrambles coming this fall.

Will get some daylight pics and maybe a go pro video tomorrow.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #327
Dirty mall crawler

Melikes it. Just needs some sick graphics to make it yours! I've been checking out this site a lot lately. By far the best graphics I've seen so far. http://www.blackheartmx.com/ As much as I like the way my Rockstar/Makita kit looks I am seriously considering getting a new set from these guys.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #328
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i buy vinyl wrap in 2 yard segments. Im able to wrap all my plastics on my KTM with it. takes about a day with hair dryer, credit card, beer, and patience lol
Old 07-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #329

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
New wiseco top end in the yz today. PO said the top end was new..it was newish, probably had 25 hours on it. Cylinder looks great, rod/crank was tight. Also did a flywheel side crank seal because the idle was erratic, and it was the only place I could figure air was leaking. Just wanted to start "fresh" before I rejet, and wanted to get the cast pro-x piston out of there before it caused me issues.

Also put in a 48 pilot down from a 50, and a 175 mj down from 178, it was running a bit rich. Can't wait to get this thing purring.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #330
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is that an '03? I had one of those and loved it

Old 07-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #331
Señor member

Best money I have spent on equipment

Old 07-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #332
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
so is anyone in the market for an rmz-450? 08?
Still available! Has been ridden once in the past 2 years! Runs like a champ!

Attached Thumbnails
OFFICIAL Dirt Bike BS Thread-img_0864.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #333

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Is that an '03? I had one of those and loved it

04. Last year of the steel frame, which IMO is vastly superior to an aluminum frame.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #335
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery

Old reliable 1 & 2

1998 CR250 2 stroke...as the saying goes, "If you ain't mixing gas, you ain't kickin ass"
Old 08-19-2013, 03:33 AM   #336
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
My buddies trying to seel his 05 kx250f, he wants to get something street legal. Any suggestions? He found a kawi dual sport, not sure what model, 2012 with 200 miles for 4500 at a local dealer.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #337

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
My buddies trying to seel his 05 kx250f, he wants to get something street legal. Any suggestions? He found a kawi dual sport, not sure what model, 2012 with 200 miles for 4500 at a local dealer.
Can't beat a suzuki drz400. The kawi DS is a 250 and would be a dog on the street. My drz400 cruises pretty well. Its a great dual sport.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #338
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Can't beat a suzuki drz400. The kawi DS is a 250 and would be a dog on the street. My drz400 cruises pretty well. Its a great dual sport.
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I told him if he wants anything street legal to get at least a 400. He was actually looking at the drz as well. He got into school 45 mins away and wants something that gets better mileage than his 98 yota
Old 08-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #339

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I told him if he wants anything street legal to get at least a 400. He was actually looking at the drz as well. He got into school 45 mins away and wants something that gets better mileage than his 98 yota
45 mins is a bit far to traverse on a true dual sport bike like the drz400. I commute 30 mins on my drz400 and get a bit uncomfortable towards the end. But long commutes are certainly possible on the drz400 or other dual sport bike with some comfort mods like bars, seat, etc.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #340
Señor member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjaH-...lBkmVWdpmHXP_A