Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

OFFICIAL Dirt Bike BS Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #41
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Well guys I was going to go look at a bike tomorrow that I found on craigslist, but it looks like I'm just going to pick one up from the dealer next saturday!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #42
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Well guys I was going to go look at a bike tomorrow that I found on craigslist, but it looks like I'm just going to pick one up from the dealer next saturday!
NICE! Watcha getting?
Old 05-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #43
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
NICE! Watcha getting?
I think a ktm 250 xcw. My cousins got a 06 200 xcw, but I want the 250 for electric start mostly haha.

I was going to find a used one but my dad has been talking me into getting a new one, then I have much better resale value later.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #44
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I loved my 250SX, got it used and it was not all that expensive. The parts on it are superior to the rest, it's up to you to decide if that is worth it to you. The hydro clutch was awesome though.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #45
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I love my bikes, I have an 05 yz250 and a 00yz144 eric gorr just built for me.
Just dicking around on a berm and the picture looked cool.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #46
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I loved my 250SX, got it used and it was not all that expensive. The parts on it are superior to the rest, it's up to you to decide if that is worth it to you. The hydro clutch was awesome though.
Thought about it, I'm not much of a racer, but I have wanted to get into riding tracks some more. I have been wanting to ride an sx and xcw side by side and just see how I like them.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #47
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Thought about it, I'm not much of a racer, but I have wanted to get into riding tracks some more. I have been wanting to ride an sx and xcw side by side and just see how I like them.
I'd get the xc for trails, my SX was basically an xc with the map switch and big tank/18" rear wheel.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #48
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I'd get the xc for trails, my SX was basically an xc with the map switch and big tank/18" rear wheel.
Whats the difference between the xc and xcw? And I know they are now making the 300. Is it just a power difference between the 250 and 300?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #49
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
The "w" is the wide gear ratio version...for hare scrambles and such.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #50
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
cool thread. i have a CRF150R. lol got it in 09 i have since out crew it. i may sell it idk yet. would like a 250. but would also like a R6 and a jew ski. lol
Old 05-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #51
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
The "w" is the wide gear ratio version...for hare scrambles and such.
Oh right, I think I knew that already then haha. So does the 300 just have a little more power than the 250? As far as I can tell online, they are the exact same size and weight.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #52
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IMO the ktm 300 is stupid for MX. i saw stuff wear guys wear saying how much better it is over a 450. lmao and that people will stop making 450’s and go to the 300. i called BS.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #53
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Who in the world says they are going to go back to two strokes instead of 450s. I think your thinking about the 350 and if so you are very misinformed
Old 05-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #54
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Yes, I have them all still, yes, I love Yamahas, yes, I have a sickness

My 2011 yz250f:

My 2009 yz250:

My 2009 yz450f:

My 2007 yz450f:

Oh and my banshee

Oh, and the 2008 green machine (Factory-sort of)
WTF, dude! You have 2 modded Tacomas and 5 modded dirtbikes/1 quad. Care to donate 1 of your trucks or 1 of your dirtbikes/quad to me? . J/K...good for you. Nice rides you got going on.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #55
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
WTF, dude! You have 2 modded Tacomas and 5 modded dirtbikes/1 ATV. Care to donate 1 of your trucks or 1 of your dirtbikes/ATV to me? . J/K...good for you. Nice rides you got going on.
I'm prolly gonna be liquidating very soon. Not that I need to, but I am moving in a new direction. I tournament fish and am thinking about getting a new North River. I know that prolly means squat to most but they are $$$. The Kawi and YZ250 will be staying though.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #56
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some beautiful toys man!

I'm currently rebuilding a YZ250F for no reason other then to have a bike again.

Wanted some cash so I sold my 125. Regretting that decision.

Hoping to find an early 90's CR500 for a rebuild. That'd be my dream bike.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #57
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Those are some beautiful toys man!

I'm currently rebuilding a YZ250F for no reason other then to have a bike again.

Wanted some cash so I sold my 125. Regretting that decision.

Hoping to find an early 90's CR500 for a rebuild. That'd be my dream bike.
My dream is to have a Service 500AF Honda or kx500AF. They are so beast it's unreal..
Old 05-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #58
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 06 KTM 125sx (for me to ride).. Got the KTM for a really good price too gotta love craigslist! and a honda crf 150F 2004 (my girl rides this one)... Love the light weight of the 125... Soo much fun
Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #59
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Who in the world says they are going to go back to two strokes instead of 450s. I think your thinking about the 350 and if so you are very misinformed
maybe it is the 350. idk. lol or care. and agree no one is going to go back to a 2 stroke. or stop making 450s.

honda use to make a 85cc 2 stroke race bike. they stopped in 07 i think and came out with the CRF150R 4 stroke race bike. it is a fun little bike good power to weight ratio IMO. i got it because a 250 was to big for me, at the time.
i think i read it in a comment on a video on you tube. lol
Old 05-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #60
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
maybe it is the 350. idk. lol or care. and agree no one is going to go back to a 2 stroke. or stop making 450s.

honda use to make a 85cc 2 stroke race bike. they stopped in 07 i think and came out with the CRF150R 4 stroke race bike. it is a fun little bike good power to weight ratio IMO. i got it because a 250 was to big for me, at the time.
i think i read it in a comment on a video on you tube. lol
The new 350 is racing in the 450 class, probably what you were thinking.